[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Venting again, or should I say VAC'ing

Venting again, or should I say VAC'ing

A place to shoot the breeze.

Venting again, or should I say VAC'ing

Postby Quisp » Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:31 am

Talk about propaganda and to let us believe that VAC will keep the cheats away.

Go ahead cheat it will only cost you to buy a new account. for
the cheaters is nothing more then a pack of chewing gum, so what good is
the VAC system when the price of keeping the game cheat free is only .

For a long time I thought keeping the price down was a good thing, Lets
people buy the games at a fair price. But I am starting to have second
thoughts about this.

Well, maybe it's not about the price, I would still like to buy games for $10
but I guess it's more the game and how it is made then the cost. I think the
way Valve is doing things a $10 game means you can have a game that
can be totally customized (hacked) or buy more expensive games that are
harder to hack (customize).

I think I'm going to start looking at games more in terms of the cheat
factor also. How easy is this game to hack (cheat) and how will it effect
the play, when playing online.

IMO I would rather spend $30 or so for a hack/cheat free game then save
a few bucks and get pissed off everytime I leave the game because of all
the cheats recking the game for everyone.

Ok, my blood pressure is down a little for now until I play again and
remember that it's only to cheat. Or less if you know
how to customize :lol: :lol:

Postby Cpt Ukulele » Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:58 am

Troll

Postby Rommel » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:07 am

EA games are for you then, better go get BF2 if you don't already have it.
You customize BF2 as it checks your game files at every server connect, it also uses PunkBuster for added anti-cheating. That doesn't stop a thing though, you will still see people . Yep thats a cheat that got though the data verification and Punkbuster, your bound to see it atleast once a day during a long gaming session.

So a game with data varification and anti-cheat protection where you can't customize has cheats too...go figure, I though it was all the customizers out there cheating.

Perception of somebody your playing against is cheating and them actually do it is two different things.

You know what I think about customizing so I won't beat that horse, I will give everybody proper definitions (though Google define: syntax) though...

Hacking: Unauthorized use, or attempts to circumvent or bypass the security mechanisms...
Cheating: Violating accepted standards or rules...
Customize: To set up according to personal or individual specifications and needs...

Postby Sparky » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:33 am

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:53 pm

Image "The only way I'm going to see some action is to bust myself to private"

Return to The barracks