[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Need someone to get a file for me

Need someone to get a file for me

A place to shoot the breeze.
Troll

Need someone to get a file for me

Postby Rommel » Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:52 am

I need the nprhapengine.dll file from when you install the Rhapsody browser plugin.

The plugin can be installed from

Firefox is what I need it for, I'd install it here but they have installations restricted. I just need the dll though to to make it work.

If somebody wants to learn howto make a simple extension you can make it for me, I know how though so it's not needed unless you want to.

After you grab the dll or make the extension host it someplace and next time I am in town I'll grab it and send a thank you :P

Postby The Spanish Inquisition » Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:16 am

done. check your pm
Image Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Postby Bib Fortuna » Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:19 am

See... with the iPod Touch... full browser in your pocket and music player. No need to find some crappy library computer to use. heh...
"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Postby [spoon] » Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:11 pm

Troll

Postby Rommel » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:07 am

Meh, iPods are overrated.

Thanks Spanish!!

Return to The barracks