[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Project Origin

Project Origin

A place to shoot the breeze.

Project Origin

Postby Kanadian » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:06 pm

FEAR was without a doubt, the scariest and yet one of the funnest games I have played. The expansion was just as good. Now comes the sequel: and it looks great.

Postby Bang Bang Shrimp » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:16 pm

It was a great single player experience but i was bored going through cooridor after coorridor in an industrial complex.

Im Hoping that Project Orgin will have an outdoor setting in this one.
(It would be really cool to go through a forest in First person mode and run into that creepy girl)

I doubt they will incorporate it that way though i think they are having some of the game set in a courtyard which is at least better then stupid office mazes.

The Enemy AI was the best ive ever seen in a FPS though.
Gators football champs 07 woohoo

Postby UW Ness » Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:53 pm

Sweet, I haven't picked up FEAR yet, but it's been on my buy list for a while. Good to know that there'll be more when I get it and beat it. :)

Postby Mad Martigan » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:02 pm

Alright, another FEAR game.

I loved the first one and it's expansion because it provided me with some the most fast paced, gritty, and intelligent firefights I've ever had in a video game.

This is the only game where I've actually used proxy mines. I just love the fact that, whenever I hear one of those babies go off, it means that the AI is actually working and trying to flank me. Eheheheh.

Postby Quisp » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:36 pm

Postby S1080 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:06 am

Postby Kanadian » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:43 am

Postby billy_pilgrim » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:01 am

If u have 13 ice cubes and i have 38, how many pancakes will fit on my roof?
Answer: Purple, coz aliens dont wear hats !!!!!

Postby Pvt_Go » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:37 am

"In peace sons bury their fathers; in war fathers bury their sons..."

Return to The barracks