[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - mmmm tasty...

mmmm tasty...

A place to shoot the breeze.

Postby Verman » Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:21 am

The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Postby billy_pilgrim » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:09 am

If u have 13 ice cubes and i have 38, how many pancakes will fit on my roof?
Answer: Purple, coz aliens dont wear hats !!!!!

Postby Bib Fortuna » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:52 am

True... but at least it'll be a fun death!
"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Postby smitty » Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:53 am

He who dies with the most toys, probably had the most fun.

-smitty

Postby lilGenie » Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:50 pm

Postby Bib Fortuna » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:17 am

"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Postby smitty » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:58 am

Postby Bib Fortuna » Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:05 am

Postby Bib Fortuna » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:24 am

This is Bib coming to you from his new iPod Touch baby!

Postby Bib Fortuna » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:39 am

Yeah, the photos suck... I was in a hurry to take them.

Troll

Postby Rommel » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:57 am

I played with one yesterday when I was at bestbuy, it's ok. I still like my Zen.

Postby Crud » Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:35 am

Hay Bib bring it with you when you come and visit I would love to check it out! :D

Postby Bib Fortuna » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:03 am

I love browsing with it... it's so much fun to zoom in an out and scroll around with just my thumbs. Whenever I see a device I'll just want to touch the screen to make things happen. It's just so natural feeling.

Even the little keyboard is getting easier to use.

Postby smitty » Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:45 am

Well boys, I think I found my new toy! Going to save
my pennies for this one I do believe.

-smitty

Postby The Spanish Inquisition » Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:07 pm

First, I would think that it could take pictures of itself, it is Apple after all.

How ubiquitous is wifi in your region? Can you surf while you take the bus?
Image Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

PreviousNext

Return to The barracks