[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - new skins for DOD?

new skins for DOD?

A place to shoot the breeze.

who actually wants more skins per side?

yes more skins per side
25%
no, no more skins per side
13%
ah... more skins... more tks... confusion.
63%

Total votes : 8

new skins for DOD?

Postby kftaurus » Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:44 pm

anyone know if they are releasing new DOD skins, i know they did for source, but i was wondering if anyone heard any news about DOD. I dont remember if the old DoD had more than one skin per map, by skin i mean more than one army skin per side. I dont remember it having more than one but a buddy told me it did and that they were planning a release... anyone know anything?

Troll

Postby Rommel » Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:18 am

Having a hard time letting go?

Postby kftaurus » Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:21 am

of the game or of the server lol? the game... of course ;) the server, eh alittle lol, but hey i can still post here. plus ive been downed cause i tore a muscle in my neck so i have nothing else to do right now. sleep? what the hell is sleep? thats gonna be my new motto for my down time on account of the damn pain. but seriously... an answer to my question please.

Postby Bib Fortuna » Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:37 am

More than one army per map? Yuck. If there was British army for one map, like in old DoD, that would be fine. Or Japanese Axis for another map. But having the possibility of 4 different skin/model groups playing on one map would be very very bad.

Postby BIG BROOKS » Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:27 am

ImageImage

Postby kftaurus » Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:19 pm

nice big brooks lol. hey whats the deal with that new DoD coming out i saw that to and i thought maybe he was talking about that, the one with the japanese team added, and the katana (yes!!!)? is it going to be an addition of maps through valve, or a stand alone? is it even through valve? thanks guys. later.

Postby Bobby » Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:59 pm

No, it's not from valve, that's why they had no choice but to change the
name of their mod and drop the "Day of Defeat" part (no matter how they
spin it.)

I don't know why mod makers don't use a bit of common sense in the first
place to avoid this kind of confusion. Some teams get it, others don't.

-b

Postby kftaurus » Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:33 pm

idk y, u would think that the teams would not care to much but i guess not. Of course if the game sucked i could see y they wouldnt want the original name on it.

Re: new skins for DOD?

Postby Riothamus » Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:37 pm

Postby JonnyDangerously » Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:04 pm

Postby Riothamus » Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:51 pm

Postby Defpotec » Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:17 pm

Postby Quisp » Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:28 am

Postby Defpotec » Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:55 am

Postby Riothamus » Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:22 am

Next

Return to The barracks