[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Get your venge on!

Get your venge on!

A place to shoot the breeze.

When repeatedly killed by a relatively good player, do you feel the need to..

Poll ended at Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:52 pm

Take vengeance even after the first kill?
11%
Take vengeance even after the first kill, but only if you know he will be in the same area (sniper, mg)?
11%
Take vengeance after a few kills. (humiliating melee backstab)?
33%
Take vengeance after a few kills. ( valiant suicide nade )
6%
Keep running up the middle like a chump (he's bound to miss)
6%
Stay the fark away from that shit. Anybody need help in the sewers?
No votes
Wait, I am that relatively good player. And if you try to kill me again I'm just gonna rifle butt you like before, beotch.
33%

Total votes : 18

Get your venge on!

Postby The Spanish Inquisition » Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:52 pm

Image Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Postby Mad Martigan » Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:57 pm

*hitches up his pants*

Yep, i'm pretty good at them suicide 'nades if I do say so myself.

But if it's a sniper then i'm gonna try and shank 'em first. It's the principle of the issue.

Interesting article by the way.

Postby The Advent » Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:38 pm

not counting source, i usually have the other side trying to hunt me down, and kill me, mwa ha ha...but source........*cough* thats another issue

Postby Defpotec » Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:46 pm

if it's source? i'm nading or knifing that sniper. 1.3? well then my kd ratio is already 11-44, what do i care?

Postby JonnyDangerously » Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:06 pm

Suicide nades are good for taking out that pesky MG right around the corner that keeps pissing you off... I'm not really the vengeful sort though. With me it's more like a personal challenge.

Postby Bobby » Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:19 pm

Ah, I'll take option #7, thanks.

If you're ever up for some backstabbing fun, get 6 friends together, and
try a game of Diplomacy. If you do really well and pull off some great
backstabs, the game can get to the point of threats of physical violence.

(like playing Russia, and you double-cross your English ally - taking all
three of his home supply centres in a single turn, with the aid of a German -
supposedly your common enemy - convoy. Boy, was he pissed off! =)

-b

Postby Cpt Ukulele » Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:47 pm

Haha Diplomacy, what a great game. In a more relaxed style, Junta is pretty good too, don't know if you ever tried it Bobby?

I don't feel a need for revenge unless I've been repeatedly friggin' shoveled or knifed, though the worse thing was to get butt-smacked in 1.3 -- wait, it's not over, it's coming again next Friday, it's never ending! Nooo!... However I often try to get back to the annoying sniper/MG if there's no more pressing matter. Nothing personal, but this guy need to be dealt with, right?

*charging up the middle*

Postby Crud » Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:28 am

I go after them till they are dead!
Suicide what ever it takes!
Sniper gets a punch in the head!!!
Also rally whole team after them as well...
I don't care if it's 1-44, only if your the 1!

Bwaaa ha ha, I'm goina get evil on your ass!
:twisted:

Postby Major Catastrophe » Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:28 am

I may go 0-and-18 doing it, but I'm gonna keep hitting the middle until I make it through the front door to kill that bugger. And I'll be loudly exhorting the sewer-goers to "grow a pair" all the way.

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:57 am

Generally, I'll hunt down anyone that's on the hunt for me, or that kills me & rapes my team with my MG. Although, I'm more often the hunted than the hunter.

Although I may be easy prey, I just can't resist staying put to see how long it takes for someone to take me out. I know when I've really pissed em off when my killers repeatedly stab my dead body until my screen fades out :twisted:

Postby Bib Fortuna » Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:38 am

Postby billy_pilgrim » Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:06 am

If u have 13 ice cubes and i have 38, how many pancakes will fit on my roof?
Answer: Purple, coz aliens dont wear hats !!!!!

Postby The Spanish Inquisition » Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:12 am

Image Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Postby billy_pilgrim » Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:35 am

If u have 13 ice cubes and i have 38, how many pancakes will fit on my roof?
Answer: Purple, coz aliens dont wear hats !!!!!

Postby Cpt Ukulele » Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:10 am

Next

Return to The barracks