[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Our Roadtrip to the LAN party

Our Roadtrip to the LAN party

A place to shoot the breeze.

Postby Corny Brooks » Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:59 pm

ImageImage

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:16 pm

Troll

Postby Rommel » Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:45 pm

Postby Phyrehawk » Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:24 pm

I wanna get to Washington too :( I have a couple of friends over there... they're on opposite sides of the state but still... >.>

PHYRE WILL MEET POW ONE DAY!!11!!oneoneone!

>.>

I'll be over there.

Postby General Nuisance » Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:07 am

Great story Sr. thank for letting me play with you guys. I so have to make it to the next one.
ImageImage

Postby Corny Brooks » Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:26 am

nice sr, but my mam said how many out of a 100 people have guns.....?

around 50%??
ImageImage

Troll

Postby Rommel » Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:45 am

People with guns isn't a bad thing Corny ;p
Bad people with guns is.
Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

Anyways, I'm sure gun related crimes are actually pretty low in Washington state.

According to stats I got from a washington state government site in 2004 there were 3.5 violent crimes per 1,000
And 2005 preliminary stats show a .6% increase to 3.47

Postby Crud » Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:03 pm

Well that's a lot for Britain.
They have like almost nil gun related violence.
So then that would be to much then and to many guns.
No guns=no gun deaths.
Has nothing to do with people, if they don't have a gun they can't shoot anyone!
I'm not saying you still can't kill someone, it's just a bit harderish and not gun related.
Simple math on that one, a no brain'er.
:roll:

Postby Bib Fortuna » Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:15 pm

yeah, because if they like... limited the size of portions of food in this country... people would be less likely to be overweight.

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:19 pm

I like guns. I like shooting guns. I like dissasembling, cleaning, and polishing guns. I don't shoot people with guns unless you consider green army men people. Owning firearms is not a bad thing, nor is it dangerous, when handled properly.

Do you play any Grand Theft Auto games that she's aware of? If not...

Use better tell mam to stop watching so many American westerns, OK?

Troll

Postby Rommel » Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:41 pm

According to nationmaster.com there were 62 murders in the UK from firearms in 2000, I'm sure newer stats could be found.

6 Million people in Washington state in 2004, 191 murders in 2004.
Anyways...

Who would want to murder you?

I would rather be shot dead than stabbed, clubbed, strangled, thrown off a building, or any of the other ways you got to do it in the UK. ;p

Postby Corny Brooks » Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:24 pm

well i think she knows about guns sr.
my dad has 2 shotguns up stairs and i have like 4 BB guns. :)
ImageImage

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:31 pm

So what does she think the streets are filled with marauding gangs of armed thungs?

I would say your chances of getting shot to death in America are about the same as your plane crashing into the Atlantic :?

Troll

Postby Rommel » Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:32 pm

I would agree. Just stay out of the bad areas and your pretty much safe.

Postby xKaMIkaZex » Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:24 pm

tell her i'll loan you a gun

PreviousNext

Return to The barracks