[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - The Billy Zone

The Billy Zone

A place to shoot the breeze.
Troll

Postby Rommel » Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:32 am

I never thought it was real, it stands out so much as a fake on this high contrast LCD I am looking at.

Postby The Spanish Inquisition » Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:31 am

Also, someone (shinoobi?) requested some photos last night of stuff that was lost in the server crash. pm me and I send them.

Was anyone on last night when these two guys, Little Bill and Big Bill were on? I started a about 5 minutes into their schtick. This was about 4am last night so there were no admins to stop it. If you watch it here is some background. This guy Mondain on the previous map (diversion) was spamming the mic all serious, shouting orders to everyone nonstop telling them what to do. Everyone was ignoring him. Meanwhile he is manning a mg guarding the last flag and his record is like 3 kills and 40 deaths. So the next map comes up and these two guys Little Bill and Big Bill show up, I don't know who they were before. Anyway, they start this little kid voice stuff, bantering back and forth, knowing this Mondain guy is goingto lose his shit if they don't shut up. I missed some of the best parts but it was pretty funny.

I didn't stop recording but about a 30 seconds after Mondain leaves the show is over so there is nothing worth watching after that.
Image Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Postby Phyrehawk » Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:18 pm

I'm asking despite fear of sounding like a complete retard but...

How do I watch that .dem file? =/ I double click, it loads HL2, but does nothing, just sits there on the screen with New Game etc.

Troll

Postby Rommel » Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:36 pm

in console viewdemo (demoname here)

Postby Triple Optics » Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:44 pm

but it needs to be in your steamapps/dod folder no?
"Outside of a dog a book is a man's friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read" - Groucho Marx

Troll

Postby Rommel » Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:45 pm

yeah that too
\day of defeat\dod\

Postby `ToNy » Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:10 pm

hahahahaha omg that was funny im glad i left and i was on the other side not hearing those nuts. But it was funny.
Watch This Video ! THE DRAGON DOES!
http://www.sickanimation.com/cartoons/m ... he-dragon/

Postby Major Catastrophe » Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:00 pm

Priceless.

Postby billy_pilgrim » Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:13 pm

for you darkness
If u have 13 ice cubes and i have 38, how many pancakes will fit on my roof?
Answer: Purple, coz aliens dont wear hats !!!!!

Postby billy_pilgrim » Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:14 pm

everyone ready for war of the worlds? i think it will be good

Postby billy_pilgrim » Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:15 pm

Postby billy_pilgrim » Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:16 pm

Postby billy_pilgrim » Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:16 pm

Postby `ToNy » Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:36 pm

Watch This Video ! THE DRAGON DOES!
http://www.sickanimation.com/cartoons/m ... he-dragon/

Postby billy_pilgrim » Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:02 am

PreviousNext

Return to The barracks