[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - how about this?

how about this?

A place to shoot the breeze.

what one!

Tink
33%
Stitch
22%
Evil Cheshire Cat
44%

Total votes : 18

Postby The Advent » Sun Jul 03, 2005 2:04 pm

The kanji is right on my wrist, and i decided to go with another tattoo other then the anime cat

Postby Major Catastrophe » Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:29 pm

You're gonna get a tat that says, "image hosted by Tripod"?

Step back! You gonna be a babe-magnet!

Postby Ze Juden » Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:28 pm

tink?
Consequences dictate
Our course of action
And it doesnt matter whats right.
Its only wrong if you get caught.

Postby Deviance » Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:37 am

LMAO. Catastrophe puts it out there. the cats were one thing but advertising your ability to host for tripod. Thats skin worth wasting.
[/img]

Postby The Advent » Mon Jul 04, 2005 2:29 am

well the image works on my computer, but look it up, its american mcgees alice

Postby Phyrehawk » Mon Jul 04, 2005 3:26 am

Well - someone sold the space on their forehead for advertising, which was bought by Goldenpalace.com or something like that, so they now have that tatooed on their forehead >.>

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:34 am

Well it works on my end, the picture that is. Kind of looks like a space alien in drag....with a knife :D

Postby SHIN00BI » Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:26 pm

Dude all of those tattoos are terribly ghey. Yea just my opinion but seriously Ad no more cats!

Get a tattoo of Steamboat's avatar shooting an MG42 owning Shin00bi rambo style with a giant Iron Cross in the background. That or you wth cat ears K98Scoping me to death on merderet.

Postby The Advent » Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:50 am

dont see whats wrong with the tattoos i want, only one that i would hesitate getting is that tinkerbelll one , becuase its a little bit on the femanine side. but i think the stitch is good and the grim cheshire. along with kuroneko sama (the anime cat) and the alice i think looks good. and i will get more cats cuz i love cats!!! they pwn all!!! but like you siad, just your opinion and your opinion dosnt really matter :twisted: and i have an apointment for the alice on sunday to get it done

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:36 am

How about Alice's brother here

Postby The Advent » Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:46 pm

hope this one works for those who cant see the other one

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:49 pm

Postby G.I.JaneDoe » Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:14 am

Postby The Advent » Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:28 pm

No, Dream girl would be Amy Lee

Postby Mad Martigan » Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:12 pm

I seriously vote for the image hosted by tripod tattoo. Just think of all the laughs you'll get.

Previous

Return to The barracks