[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - how about this?

how about this?

A place to shoot the breeze.

what one!

Tink
33%
Stitch
22%
Evil Cheshire Cat
44%

Total votes : 18

how about this?

Postby The Advent » Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:11 am

for my next tattoo, what one do you think i should get?

or

or this one i'm kinda odd balling on

Last edited by The Advent on Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Fire Marshal » Sat Jul 02, 2005 7:32 am

I totally dislike the 3rd one. In all fairness, I dont like any of them lol. But, if I had to chose, I'd pick the second one.

Postby Corny Brooks » Sat Jul 02, 2005 9:32 am

if it was just tink i would go for stich BUT she has a fag and beer so i pick tink
ImageImage

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:14 pm

Lol Corny, fags & beer, you bloody Englishman :D

What's up with the pussy cats and cartoons? Why not a tiger, panther, or a lion? If I was going to put a cat tat on, it would have to be Felix the cat.

Postby {P.O.W}_Jacky » Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:07 pm

The first one looks like it belongs to someone so its kind of bad karma to steal someones design. All of mine were either drawn by me or drawn for me. I wouldn't be able to walk around with a tattoo knowing that someone else has the exact same one, but thats just me.

Postby Fire Marshal » Sat Jul 02, 2005 1:23 pm

Postby Phyrehawk » Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:04 pm

Postby The Advent » Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:52 pm

Postby Corny Brooks » Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:05 pm

hes my kind of tattos this is what i would have

ImageImage

Postby The Advent » Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:21 pm

oh ya, and why i wont get things like corny put up is because i may not like them in a while, but i'll always love cats. and disney stuff is kewl too, so unless i have a tragic acident happen with cats or disney, i will always like them. unlike the mean looking ones

Postby Triple Optics » Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:25 pm

eventually I'll get an octopus on my shoulder and arm. I know the colors I want and the basic look of the body so I can let the artist get creaticve with the tentacles and background. as of right now I'm a blank canvas (piercings aside).
"Outside of a dog a book is a man's friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read" - Groucho Marx

Postby The Advent » Sun Jul 03, 2005 3:24 am

i've decided, i'm getting this

Image though just one of them, and i want it above my kanji symbol

Postby The Advent » Sun Jul 03, 2005 3:32 am

then after that, i'm going to get tinkerbell in a prison type cage sad looking. though i cant really draw all to well, any of you?

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:31 am

Postby Phyrehawk » Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:00 pm

Corny - that last one is really cool. I wouldn't mind that one myself.

Willy -

That's his Kanji :p

Doh - didn't realise it was one image. The first one is the kanji.

Next

Return to The barracks