[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - The You Tube Topic

The You Tube Topic

A place to shoot the breeze.

Postby Quisp » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:14 pm

there is another youtube place check it out, look under Free videos tons of stuff, and if you want military look under the documentary stuff.

Troll

Postby Rommel » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:24 pm

Thats a nice site there Quisp.

Things I love about it...it gives me the damn info I want on clips damn it.
I want multiple download options...It delivers
I want Info on file size...It delivers
I want more detailed categories...It delivers

Google and youtube could learn a thing or two...

I'd just like to point out one of the most screwed up videos ever while I'm at it...

the dude called it...

It shows 'a tribute to the US military', only one problem...a lot of the video isn't accurate or true. Watch and you'll know what I mean...those are French mirage's, F-15's don't shoot from the water, just to name a few.

Postby Quisp » Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:00 am

This site to upload videos is offering you some $$$. You will get a slice of the profit that your video makes. Now lets see youtube handle this business model.

Postby Fire Marshal » Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:02 pm

Air Up There's 720 dunk in an And1 game. Crazy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkwSGrXX ... 720%20dunk

:shock:

Postby Crud » Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:26 am

Check out the LOVE!!!!!!!! :lol:

Postby Verman » Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:42 pm

Sid, Ernest who is going to be the third. They always go in three's.
The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Troll

Postby Rommel » Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:34 pm

Last edited by Rommel on Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Fire Marshal » Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:38 pm

Troll

Postby Rommel » Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:07 pm

Postby Crud » Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:10 pm

Here is some more FUN!!!!! :lol:

Postby Verman » Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:02 pm

The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Postby Crud » Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:02 pm

Your right on that one Verman!!!! :shock: :lol:

Postby Fire Marshal » Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:37 pm

Postby Mad Martigan » Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:15 am

The spin dj was coo. Now I bring you two things I have found within youtube. Both of them robot related.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vwZ5FQE ... ed&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVwbUljGs3g

Postby Crud » Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:51 pm

Jack Black is the .
Man that is some funny s_it!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PreviousNext

Return to The barracks