[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - What class do you play most?

What class do you play most?

A place to shoot the breeze.

What gun do you prefer

Rifle
8%
Assault
38%
Support
24%
Mg
11%
Sniper
5%
Rocket
14%

Total votes : 37

What class do you play most?

Postby Cpt. Thompson » Wed May 24, 2006 10:44 am

Im so bored in my computer class i thought I would start some thread.

What class do you guys like. I prefer the assault class and rifle class because nothing like killing guys from a distance, or using a pistol when out of ammo.

Postby Bib Fortuna » Wed May 24, 2006 11:10 am

Just because I love to hear the screams from my Iron Fist... Assault.
"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Troll

Postby Rommel » Wed May 24, 2006 11:13 am

I voted rocket, I can't deny my love for the M1 Carbine.

Postby lilGenie » Wed May 24, 2006 11:17 am

I always like to be support. Its another story that most of the time I find myself in assault role with a BAR... and of course looking around for MG42... :-))

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Wed May 24, 2006 11:20 am

Duh!
Image "The only way I'm going to see some action is to bust myself to private"

Postby Cpt Ukulele » Wed May 24, 2006 11:39 am

Support. I like the 2 nades and the fact that it's still enjoyable with less-than-great fps. I still haven't come around the idea of using assault because of the ridiculous cone of fire and the "running while gunning" action this class seems to be made for.

Postby whatthe » Wed May 24, 2006 11:39 am

Postby Cpt_shrapnel » Wed May 24, 2006 11:52 am

spoilers add like 400 horse power

Postby Cpt. Thompson » Wed May 24, 2006 11:52 am

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Wed May 24, 2006 11:59 am

Image "The only way I'm going to see some action is to bust myself to private"

Postby RiBBeD » Wed May 24, 2006 12:23 pm

Killing is my business..and business is good.

Postby Spud » Wed May 24, 2006 1:00 pm

Postby Defpotec » Wed May 24, 2006 1:23 pm

Postby Mad Martigan » Wed May 24, 2006 2:32 pm

Postby Fire Marshal » Wed May 24, 2006 5:17 pm

Next

Return to The barracks