[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - BROWNIES VS COOKIES

BROWNIES VS COOKIES

A place to shoot the breeze.

BROWNIES VS COOKIES

BROWNIES
26%
COOKIES
22%
CAKE
52%

Total votes : 23

BROWNIES VS COOKIES

Postby Grim_Death » Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:55 am

WHICH IS BETTER MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO GOING WITH COOKIES CAUSE OF THE COOKIE MONSTER THAT DARKNESS IS HEY WHICH ARE BETTER BROWNIES OR COOKIES BRWONIES YOU HAVE ALOT MORE IDEAS TO MAKE WITH SPACE CAKE IS ONE OF EM BUT WE ALL KNOW WHAT COMES WITH THAT OR IF YOU DONT KNOW DONT ASK CAUSE 9 TIMES OUT OF 10 YOU WILL FORGET BY THE TIME YOU FRINISH THE FIRST ONE LOL COOKIES ARE PLAIN THE BEST COOKIE IS A COOKIE THAT IS COOKED BUT IS BREAKING BUT BROWNIES HAVE MORE SUGAR AND CAN CAUSE YOU TO SMILE QUITE A BIT COOKIES ONLY LAST UNTIL YOUR DONE

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:26 am

Nothing beats a well baked chocolate cake :P

Cookies are conveniant & good, but get boring after a while. :?

Brownies are especially good when they wear thier little uniforms :shock:
Image "The only way I'm going to see some action is to bust myself to private"

Postby Crud » Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:48 am

Woooo, you pose a hard question there.
Although I think
Sr has something there, a little creepy though! :shock:

Postby Mad Martigan » Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:38 am

Pecan Pie > All

Postby The_Cisco_Kid » Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:04 pm

Bananna cream pie > all

Postby smitty » Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:26 pm

I love them both. Right now I'm eating a cookie (nutter butter) and have voted for it. Both cookies and brownies come in all sorts for flavors and magical properties (thc is fat soluable so anything with butter you can have magical or just throw it in there), but there are many more different kinds of cookies. Brownies is still pretty much a cake that did not rise, sticky, moist,and dense and very damb good (I like mine with walnuts), but pretty much the same. Cookies however come in all shapes and sizes flavors and textures. Thin crisp ones, thick and chewy ones, dry and flakey ones the list can go on. In varaity the brownie just can't win. Great dessert, but if I were to pick one for the rest of my life to eat it would be cookies hands down anytime.-smitty

Postby Defpotec » Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:54 pm

cake is actually beating cookies? Darkness must be rolling over in his grave.

Postby The Spanish Inquisition » Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:59 pm

Peaches are in season. Get some now. I made peach and raspberry cobbler yesterday. They go great together. Also some lemon poppyseed muffins.

Being a pastry chef at one point, there are a lot of different types of cake and these are all fun to make and eat that you would never get bored.
Image Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Postby TheRock88 » Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:11 pm

Chocolate chip cookies, nuff said.

Postby Quisp » Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:23 pm

I grew up in a town where outsiders called us cake eaters. You know the type, they can have their cake and eat too$$$. And growing up my grandma always made great cakes, if she wasn't 94 I think I would still ask here to bake one :lol:

As for cake there is lots of choices but have you ever tried to stick a slice of cake in your shirt pocket or a extra chocolate brownie, it just doesn't work. But the cookie will work every time. Toss a cookie in a backpack and you will still have a cookie when you take it out, try doing that with a slice of cake or brownie.

I am forever a cookie man, and for those dry hard cookies, just stick them in a container with a slice of bread and by the next day even the crustiest cookie will be soft and chewy. Can't do that with a brownie or slice of cake.

Go Cookies!

Postby Bobby » Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:25 pm

Hard to vote. Do you just mean brownies, or all slices? No pies or
pastries? I love making eclairs.

I'll go with cakes. Nothing beats a slice of rich chocolate torte and coffee.

Spanish, if I could switch to any career, I'd want to be a pastry chef. I
love to cook, but I love baking just a bit more... and do you find there
a lot of similarities between cooking and writing code? I do.

-b

Postby Fire Marshal » Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:38 pm

No pie option? Obviously this is about baking, or else I would vote Ice Cream :wink:

My wife makes a killer chocolate-oreo Pie. Otherwise, I vote cake as well. Yellow cake with some chocolate buttercream frosting, mmmm.

Postby The Advent » Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:51 pm

or brownies that are shaped like cookies.

Postby Verman » Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:04 pm

I'm afraid my fav. is a Chocolate Date Cake. Although very similar to a brownie yet covered in choc. chips, walnuts and sprinkled with sugar. Has a very rich choc. flavor.
The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Postby DArkness » Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:14 pm

All who voted for Cake and Brownies should be taken out and shot. The only excuse you have is if (a) the cake had cookies in it or (b) the Brownies had cookies in it.

PS. On rare occasions I would go with Spanish's options.
Kaminazi: c’mon guys, how ****ing long does it take to catch on that darkness is knifing you every time you smoke to grab the flag

Next

Return to The barracks