[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - best ps2 game ever

best ps2 game ever

A place to shoot the breeze.

which is better for the PS2

God of War
30%
Prince of Persia Serise
No votes
Metal Gear Solid Serise
50%
The SOCOM Serise
20%

Total votes : 10

best ps2 game ever

Postby Grim_Death » Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:02 pm

this is a poll give opinions about the game and only games related to the pole
and why you didnt pick the others

Postby Quisp » Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:10 pm

none, nothing, zero

Postby Crud » Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:48 pm

Well for me I have played the Metal Gear games, but have not yet played the others.

Postby Ze Juden » Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:29 am

Your topic is best PS2 game ever but you dont have an other option. I voted for MGS, but 2 and 3 sucked balls, MGS1 and MGS3S are the only two worth playing all the way through. Now as for the Best PS2 game, you would have to break it down into catagorys:
FPS - Killzone
Traditional RGP - Digital Devil Saga 1/2 or Suikoden 3
Tactics RPG - Stella Dues or Suikoden Tactics
Driving - GT3
Fighter- Mavel vs Capcom 2 or Street Fighter EX3
All the rest..........poop.

Advent?
Consequences dictate
Our course of action
And it doesnt matter whats right.
Its only wrong if you get caught.

Postby Defpotec » Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:20 pm

I just bought God of War. I've only played the first Prince of Persia but I played it through 3 times, it was pretty brilliant. Where is the Grand Theft Auto option?

Postby The Advent » Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:18 pm

FPS-Dont play them on console games cuz i need my mouse and keyboard, and dont wanna spend more money to get a set for the ps2.

RPG-Suikoden Series, 3,4, and 5 all great games.

Strategy RPG - Disgaea: Hour of Darkness (max level 9999, about 10 different endings, secret characters, with a twist of japanese humor) and i'm currently working on Disgaea 2: Cured Memory (just came out this week) same deal, 9999, etc...

Driving game - I've been more enclined to the Tokyo Extream Racing series

Fighting game - Soul Calibur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sports - all of them suck

for the 3 person action games i'd go with....God of War

Survival Horror - RE4 no competition.

now sense i'm a huge f'ing gamer

i'll count all system formats now....

FPS - Half-Life 2

RPG - Suikoden 1

SRPG - Still Disgaea, (Btw if you get the chance pic this game up)

Driving - Tokyo Extream racer still.

Fighting - Mortal Kombat

Survival Horror - RE4

3rd person - hard to say

now to get the the best one of all...Suikoden 1 and Disgaea

Return to The barracks