[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Which set of albums would you rather have?

Which set of albums would you rather have?

A place to shoot the breeze.

If you could only have one set, which would you take?

Poll ended at Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:48 pm

First five Roxy Music albums
7%
First five Black Sabbath albums
33%
First six Led Zeppelin albums
60%

Total votes : 15

Postby Joe Schmuck » Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:14 pm

I never have cared for any of those bands although Led Zeppelin has some good tunes. I grew uo in the midwest(K.C. MO.) and all the big names would come through there. I think that Jethro Tull is in the same class as Led zeppelin and Alice Cooper, in his prime, was just as hard and dark as Black Sabbath. But then again, I will be 50 next month. Maybe im forgetting something. What was the question????
Joe

Postby billy_pilgrim » Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:17 pm

If u have 13 ice cubes and i have 38, how many pancakes will fit on my roof?
Answer: Purple, coz aliens dont wear hats !!!!!

Postby General Nuisance » Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:19 pm

ImageImage

Postby The Advent » Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:36 pm

Postby Crud » Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:29 pm

Postby Verman » Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:20 pm

The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Postby Dedeye » Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:29 pm

Im jealous I would love to see CCR

Don't forget some of the classics,

like The Police and David Bowie.

Now I'm lisnen to Queens of the Stone Age, Death from Above 1979,
Wolfmother, and Eagles of Death Metal.

So much music so little good stuff.

Kaput
Das Schlachtfeld ist mein Haus.

Previous

Return to The barracks