[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Should Canada invade the USA

Should Canada invade the USA

A place to shoot the breeze.

Should Canada invade USA

yes
71%
no
29%

Total votes : 21

Should Canada invade the USA

Postby (cc) » Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:12 am

Postby `ToNy » Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:14 am

why would those crazy canadians do such a dumb thing?
Watch This Video ! THE DRAGON DOES!
http://www.sickanimation.com/cartoons/m ... he-dragon/

Postby The Advent » Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:17 am

CanaDUH!!!

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:02 am

Didn't they try that in some movie?

Postby Bib Fortuna » Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:35 am

Maybe they'll knock some sense into us repressed Americans. :wink:
"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Postby Ytsejam » Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:12 am

Please bring some snow, cause it's so hot down here! :lol:
Ytsejam | majestY

Troll

Postby Rommel » Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:54 am

He ain't kidding when he says it hot down here, it is 10:43am rght now and here is the Rommel Weaher Report...Actual temp: 81F Humidity:71% Feels like temp:91F Forecasted feels like temp of 110F. I can tell you that feels like temp is so damn true...I was breaking a fast sweat yesterday standing still in the shade...once I was done fixing up the mower though it was all good because I had a nice wind from the good speed I got with the riding mower...it was damn hot...

Anyways, should this poll question be the other way around? I mean comeon the canadians have clearly got a ice gap opened with us and we need to make the first strike before they steal all the cold weather and make us burn like it's hell outside... INVADE CANADA!! Tem kommies are trying to kill us don't you see?

Postby Fred ! » Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:42 am

Send 6 navy seals up here and you'll have us taken over in a week.
Judging from the notions expounded by theologians, it seems that God created most men, simply with a view to crowding Hell.
-Marquis de Sade

Postby BlueDevil » Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:52 am

Postby SadisticElite » Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:36 am

Postby Mad Martigan » Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:27 am

Postby G.I.JaneDoe » Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:13 pm

Troll

Postby Rommel » Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:45 pm

I don't want to burst anybodies bubble here, but I am gonna offer my/history's version of the war of 1812 (It was tought in my school).

Who? hat? When? Where? WHY??
I was gonna type out a long post of crap nobodies gonna read anyways but about a minute ago I said to myself, Self, Why bother typing this all out prolly half-assed when I can link to Great refrences...and Self replied, Damn your smart, thats why I haven't killed you yet. And since your gonna do that let me recommend one change to the plan, add a recap after the links for the lazy who don't even want to read the good links...Well hot damn thats a fine idea self, thanks Rommel said.

The Links:

Enough already...time for the recap I like to call The Nutshell...

The Nutshell:
The Prelude...
The United States becomes the ham in the british and french sandwich. Those blasted british blockade france, we can't trade, they seize our ships, board, attack a few. We respond with saying screw you all, do an embargo thus screwing everybody. Meanwhile we are still ticked that the british are still messing with us, from their little haven in canada...Soon the british learn again that you can only push on an American so many times before he lashes out and tries to bite you.

The Main Event...
We declare war with a military that is half-assed and not ready for a war. We try to invade british areas in canada, they kick our ass because we are young and stupid and they are old and well trained. True some canadian militia were involved but don't get in a tisy, the british are the ones that stopped canada from being a real little america ;p. Anyways, blah blah blah, a treaty is signed and one last battle is fought and won this time by the Americans in New Orleans.

The Conclusion...
The treaty solved nothing and things were back to where they were in the beginning. True canadians fought in the war of 1812, true we failed in the invasion of canada. Not true that canadians burned down the White House...I know nobody said that but I have heard some canadians around here say it from time to time...All I am saying is don't ride that high house too high you it will be top heavy and you will fall off ;p

Anyways... ;p

Food is here so I am gonna go eat.
OMG That Hot & Sour soup was so good..I swear you have know idea how good this one place makes it...

Postby Jerry Seinfeld » Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:50 pm

I hope several Canadian hotties invade my apartment tonight and give me some much needed discipline.
:lol:

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:56 pm

We finally got a break in the weather today, it was only 101, but the humididty was at 33% so it was still a miserable day at work.

And as far as Canada goes........at least we'll have hockey this year :D

Next

Return to The barracks