[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - no words, only emotion

no words, only emotion

A place to shoot the breeze.

no words, only emotion

Postby The Advent » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:38 am

For those who are brave, and i mean BRAVE!!!

click on this link

but i warn you, the image you will see might disturb you. and is not for the weak at heart, but for those who are brave and mighty enough to click, you will be rewarded with something you dont get to see everyday. (well unless you click the link everyday)

i say again, only the brave click. and do not talk shit to me after clicking for you are the one who chose to click. i have no hand in making you look, but with all this warning, i bet you all are a little curious.[/url]
Last edited by The Advent on Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Spud » Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:01 am

OMG that is something i will never get removed from my head for as long as i try! SCARED for the rest of my life be I!

Postby Verman » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:50 am

Advent I always thought you could use some help. Now you have removed any doubt.
The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Postby Bib Fortuna » Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:50 am

Jesus... it's not the fact that we look, it's the fact that you are sharing this with us...

... and Christ... what must be going through the mind of that photographer?
"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Postby The Spanish Inquisition » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:21 am

Is it more of his needle through the tongue shit?

//never gonna look.
Image Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Troll

Postby Rommel » Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:06 am

Postby Defpotec » Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:44 am

Postby RiBBeD » Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:57 am

Killing is my business..and business is good.

Troll

Postby Rommel » Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:17 am

Postby Crud » Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:56 am

What he get a Prince Albert...... :roll:

I really don't need to see that. :|

Postby POW Giggles » Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:25 am

God dammit i read all the replys thinking it was like something half normal :D but WTF :shock: thats just nasty :cry: .. Advent have you heard of man enhancments :wink: .. For real love theres nothing there 8) .......Get mental help as well :? ... That i think is going to make me vomitt my cereal. :(

Postby Dedeye » Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:42 am

.....must ...close.....window....ahhhhh...

Seriously, isn't that grounds for a forum ban....please.

Advent, was it cold in there???
Das Schlachtfeld ist mein Haus.

Postby Quisp » Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:49 pm

Now what fool / pervert / idiot would click on a link that advent post and
warns you first. I for one am not that stupid. All you that checked it out only
have yourself to blame. Advent on the other hand is, well, Advent. You
should know by now he needs help, begs for help and will only sink
deeper as he gets older. Shame on you people for clicking on his link,
you truly are a sick bunch of people, when will you learn :lol: :twisted:

Troll

Postby Rommel » Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:58 pm

Postby smitty » Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:47 pm