[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Coke Or Pepsi

Coke Or Pepsi

A place to shoot the breeze.

Coke Or Pepsi? Or Other

Coke
33%
Pepsi
41%
Neither
26%

Total votes : 27

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:04 am

I've never even heard of that, but I'll buy a bottle for the trailer. I generally only drink beer around the house, however, when we go out to the desert, it's only the best for that. We always have' CR', 'Stoli's', & 'JC especial gold' on hand, along with the 'Vita-mix heavy duty blender 5000.
Every New Years we each build and bring a burnable section of a bar and assemble it out in the middle of nowhere. A generator, a kick ass stereo, and JR's disco ball and we're ready to party. If ya'll think this would be a blast, it is except for the fact that it's usually in the high twenties temperature wise.

Postby Boslap » Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:45 pm

I thought we were talking soda... Mountain Dew and Malibu for me...

Postby (cc) » Sat Aug 20, 2005 2:33 am

im shocked to see pepsi over coke. I used love the coke/pepsi comercial wars.

coca cola :lol:

Postby The Advent » Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:11 am

ALCOHAL!!!!

Postby murphy » Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:38 pm

i prefer pepsi products that arn't pepsi, like mountain dew for example. But pepsi itself is for sugar hungry kiddies, coke a cola classic for the win. Oh as well Vanilla coke > Vanilla pepsi 389 pts - 60 pts.
"No Power In The Verse Can Stop Me."

Postby Bobby » Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:55 pm

The vanilla is ok, but I prefer cherry coke. Too bad you can't get it in cans up here.

-b

Postby Major Catastrophe » Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:27 pm

Pepsi is way too flat and sweet for me. Gimme Coke. And rum.

I like Vanilla Coke, and Cherry Coke, too. Haven't tried the lime.

Postby The Spanish Inquisition » Sat Aug 20, 2005 2:23 pm

I drink a 50/50 mix of Coke and Pepsi. I call it Copsi. It's the socially transcendent cola.
Image Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:28 pm

Postby BlueDevil » Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:58 pm

Postby billy_pilgrim » Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:29 am

You Freaks! Drink More Water! (that's all i drink)

and no i dont drink salt water, i'm not guppies like you
If u have 13 ice cubes and i have 38, how many pancakes will fit on my roof?
Answer: Purple, coz aliens dont wear hats !!!!!

Postby Major Catastrophe » Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:03 am

Guppies tend to appreciate slightly alkaline, fresh water. They are indeed tolerant of some salt in their water, and venture into brackish environments on occasion. Some keepers of guppies will add a tablespoon or so of rock salt per each ten gallons of tank water. This leads some people to believe that guppies enjoy straight-up saltwater environments.

Nope. The addition of small amounts of salt tends to buffer the pH, which makes the fishes somewhat more comfortable. It also makes it easier for the fishes to osmoregulate (They are saltier inside than the water is outside. They ordinarily spend a lot of energy balancing this out. Add salt, less energy expended). Salt additions will often mask problems that are caused by poor aquarium-maintenance practices. Most professional breeders of guppies do not use salt at all, preferring to keep them in hard, clean, warm freshwater.

Guppies will linger for quite a while in a pure saltwater environment. When forced to do so, they do, indeed, drink saltwater. Sort of.

I actually drink little soda. A lot of water at work, where I tend to get very sweaty. I appreciate Gatorade, and the difference between it and water is noticeable if I am pushing myself for long periods.

I find Coke tasty. Pepsi, not so much.

BUT I LIKE BEER.

Troll

Postby Rommel » Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:49 am

Water is my main drink, but the question was coke or pepsi...

Postby Ashuma » Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:06 pm

smirnoff!!!! mmmmm
My Team
Team Unknown

Previous

Return to The barracks