[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Superbowl Pick

Superbowl Pick

A place to shoot the breeze.

Who will win the Superbowl

Colts
67%
Bears
33%

Total votes : 30

Superbowl Pick

Postby Quisp » Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:46 pm

Ok, there has to be some football fans here
so heres the vote, colts or bears?

Postby UW Ness » Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:33 am

I say colts, only cuz the Hawks should have beaten the Bears.

Postby Verman » Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:20 am

Colts, after the come back yesterday, think they got a good chance.
The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Postby Fire Marshal » Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:42 am

I think it's going to be a good game, hell the Colts/Pats game was fantastic! I'd like to
see another nail biter like that one.

Colts +1

Postby MrE » Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:40 am

I picked the Bears from the start of the season and I have to stick with it.

That and I think the Bears defence is a bit more then what the Colts got from the Saints.

Not to mention that I think the win for the colts against the saints was in their minds 'the big win' and they might not be mentally ready for the real 'big win'.

But I'm not going to sell the farm over the prediction so save yourself from flaming me. I don't care all that much.

E

Postby Bib Fortuna » Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:16 am

What's football?
"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Postby Spud » Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:22 am

isn't that what American's call soccer?

Postby The Spanish Inquisition » Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:22 pm

Da Bears.

// only cuz I like saying "Da Bears."
/// and "Ditka"
//// actually, I think Ditka vs both Da Bears and Da Colts together
///// final score: Ditka 236, Da Bears/Colts 13
Image Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Postby Defpotec » Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:02 pm

Postby lilGenie » Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:15 pm

Troll

Postby Rommel » Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:46 pm

Postby Cpt. Thompson » Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:56 pm

Postby The Spanish Inquisition » Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:01 pm

Image Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Postby Grim_Death » Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:38 pm

Postby TheRock88 » Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:51 pm

Next

Return to The barracks