[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Who complains the most?

Who complains the most?

A place to shoot the breeze.

42%
23%
27%
8%

Total votes : 26

Who complains the most?

Postby Quisp » Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:03 pm

Troll

Postby Rommel » Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:14 pm

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:34 pm

I'm writing myself in.

[X] Steamboat_Willy_Sr

On second thought, I usually complain once, maybe twice, then leave, so I don't count, and wasn't nonimated anyhow.

Don't think I've heard Bobby complain much about teams, but maybe I have just never been there when he does.

Hmmmmmm...................

Eney meny miny moe

Can't say the next, but it's by the toe
Last edited by Steamboat_Willy_Sr on Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Mellish » Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:14 pm

Giggles for the win!

Postby POW Giggles » Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:53 pm

Well Then........ :? Lets see who wins this. :twisted:

I didnt know you thought of me like that Quisp :wink:

Postby Bobby » Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:11 pm

I don't complain over voice that much.

When we're getting thumped you can bet I'm cursing up a storm,
but I don't feel the need to share my colourful imprecations with everyone
else, other than the occasional sigh, 'come on!', or 'what the hell?'

I'm in the vote 'cause I bug quisp whenever the other team gets a 42. =)

-b

Postby Major Catastrophe » Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:49 pm

There is no friggin way I'm gonna let Giggles win this...

Get off your bellies, dammit! VOTE!

Postby Bib Fortuna » Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:29 pm

Unless Major has mellowed out... he wins this hands down.
"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Postby Major Catastrophe » Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:00 pm

YOU PEOPLE AREN'T VOTING HARD ENOUGH! MOVE IT!

Postby Fire Marshal » Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:08 pm

Bobby? Complaining about teams? I have very rarely, if ever seen him complain. Im kind of in the same boat, quite a mellow player, and will chime in only if teams are extremely unbalanced.

I'd say Major. If not MC, then it would be, hmm.....yeah Major. :lol: :D

Postby Wrangler » Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:46 pm

WTH? I only have 2 votes. Giggles and Major are killing me on this poll. I demand a recount because something just isn't right.

Damn when I saw this poll I was expecting a few more votes. Oh well the polls haven't closed yet so there is still time for a comeback.

Postby `ToNy » Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:27 pm

Major? Winning I agree With Wrangler why doesnt he have that many votes? Major aint on as much as wrangler, and wrangler is always in the server complaining about something. Major Complains but he sticks with the crappy team unlike wrangler who gives up too easy and switches to the better team.

GOOOOOOO WRANGLER!!!!
Watch This Video ! THE DRAGON DOES!
http://www.sickanimation.com/cartoons/m ... he-dragon/

Postby Bobby » Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:22 am

Tony, what are you talking about?

I've never seen wrangler switch to the better team, and I don't know what you're listening to when you play, but it certainly isn't the game. Major is 10x more vocal than Wrangler. Go calumniate somebody else.

-b

Postby The Advent » Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:09 am

major for the win i'd say, but wrangler...i just get mad cuz he tk's me so much...though i tk him alot too...we dont make a good team

Postby Wrangler » Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:18 am

I have never switched to the better team. I'm sure my teammates wanted me to sometimes so they wouldn't have to listen to me telling them to move up and get off their damn stomachs. But when have I ever switched to the better team. I'm usually one of the first people to join a team at map change and stick with that team unless I leave.

Just Tony talking out his ass again I guess.

Next

Return to The barracks