[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Apple MacBook and BootCamp

Apple MacBook and BootCamp

A place to shoot the breeze.

Postby Bib Fortuna » Tue May 08, 2007 6:59 am

I got it working with -dxlevel 8.

And wow, it stinks... HA HA! average about 10 fps. No biggie, I wasn't expecting it to really play well on such a small video card, but it did work. I'm sure it's gorgeous on the MacBook Pro however.

Having classic DoD and Eve Online working is enough for me atm.

It's just cool to be able to have the best of both worlds. Like being able to play XBox and Playstation games on a Wii.

Cheers!
"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Postby Spud » Tue May 08, 2007 8:48 am

BIB apperently dx 7 is a better performer, so i've heard, over dx 8. Maybe try it again with dx 7.

Postby fodder » Tue May 08, 2007 9:37 am

I was bootcamped with DOD:S at the LAN party without a problem. No fiddling around with settings too. I was hoping you'd show up to give you a demo and a try. I was hitting >40 fps so it wasn't an issue. Maybe it's because I game in a window and not in full screen. Only problems I had was when I was using my poor little Macbook Pro to drive two screens at once.
__
-fodder.
Last edited by fodder on Tue May 08, 2007 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Troll

Postby Rommel » Tue May 08, 2007 9:49 am

Postby fodder » Tue May 08, 2007 9:53 am

Postby Bib Fortuna » Tue May 08, 2007 10:40 am

"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Postby fodder » Tue May 08, 2007 10:47 am

Postby Hammy » Tue May 08, 2007 11:19 am

The big difference being mine is a MacBook

Have you tried the duct taping a video card to you macbook hack? I hear it kills your battery though. And it doesn't work.

Postby DArkness » Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:58 am

Kaminazi: c’mon guys, how ****ing long does it take to catch on that darkness is knifing you every time you smoke to grab the flag

Postby Bib Fortuna » Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:58 pm

Previous

Return to The barracks