[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Black Mesa Hoodies!

Black Mesa Hoodies!

A place to shoot the breeze.

Black Mesa Hoodies!

Postby UW Ness » Sun May 13, 2007 8:33 pm

I've wanted one of these for quite a while now, so I decided to make one!

lets you pick from different kinds of clothing (they didn't have zip hoodies, unfortunately), upload an image, and they'll screen print it and ship it to you! The total for this one is 24.99 + 5 for shipping, not a bad deal. The color selection sucks, just white and grey, but fortunately grey is what I'm looking for, so it'll be just like Alyx's! Pretty sweet huh? :D

If anyone wants to make one, here's the images I used:
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/1184/trykl7.png
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/5550 ... d16yc6.png

Troll

Postby Rommel » Sun May 13, 2007 9:08 pm

Postby UW Ness » Sun May 13, 2007 9:49 pm

Postby whatthe » Sun May 13, 2007 9:51 pm

Postby UW Ness » Sun May 13, 2007 10:30 pm

Troll

Postby Rommel » Mon May 14, 2007 5:02 am

Postby Bib Fortuna » Mon May 14, 2007 7:51 am

"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Postby UW Ness » Mon May 14, 2007 11:55 am

Troll

Postby Rommel » Mon May 14, 2007 12:57 pm

I used Adobe Illustrator to make a vector image of the logo so it can be perfect...I added a slight blur to the logo so it doesn't looks jagged, bottom one has new centered type thats slightly blured.

ImageImage
I have the original files for this too so you could go up to the full resolution they allow at CP of 2000x2000.
What font is that you used?

If anybody wants the original Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop files just say so.
Last edited by Rommel on Mon May 14, 2007 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby UW Ness » Mon May 14, 2007 1:10 pm

Wow thanks man, that looks far better! The font I believe was Georgia, but if you have one that you think better matches Alyx's hoodie then feel free to use that, I had a hard time getting a good look at it so I ended up copying the one from the front desk where Barney is in HL1. And yeah please post the higher resolution one!

Troll

Postby Rommel » Mon May 14, 2007 1:14 pm

(1.3MB Zip)

With Georgia font.

Postby UW Ness » Mon May 14, 2007 8:18 pm

Sweeeeet, thank you very much again Rommel! So here's what the final thing will look like:

Again, I'll try and post a pic of the real thing when I get it, I'll order it later tonight :D

Troll

Postby Rommel » Mon May 14, 2007 10:00 pm

I might use that black mesa logo on another of their products but I don't know if I'd go as far as to add the HL2 logo, I'm not much of a fan of wearing obvious game logo's.

Postby Bib Fortuna » Tue May 15, 2007 7:01 am

This is the shirt I'm getting made.

"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Postby lilGenie » Tue May 15, 2007 8:38 am

Next

Return to The barracks