[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - The sopranos

The sopranos

A place to shoot the breeze.

The sopranos

Postby Bang Bang Shrimp » Wed May 23, 2007 11:35 pm

Actually since bib started a post about lost i wanted to post one on the sopranos. this season is really good so far ive been shocked with the killing of chris i would have expected him in the season finale.

Then with tonys son trying to kill himself it actually turned interesting I hope tony goes out like scarface but him killing chris was a mistake he doesnt have any young guys to defend from New York in his group just sil and pauly.

Anyways this is the last season and im pretty addicted to the show i own all seasons on dvd
Gators football champs 07 woohoo

Postby Kanadian » Thu May 24, 2007 7:24 am

Postby JAPDOGG » Thu May 24, 2007 9:14 am

Postby Kanadian » Thu May 24, 2007 12:07 pm

My favourite episode is still "Pine Barrens" in season 3.

Tony: Listen to me, this guy was a Russian green beret. He was in the ministry of the interior or something. He single-handedly killed 16 Chechen rebels. Be fucking careful.
Paulie: All right.
[hangs up]
Chris: What did he say?
Paulie: He said the guy killed 16 Czechoslovakians, and he was an interior decorator.
Chris: Interior decorator? His apartment looked like shit.

Troll

Postby Rommel » Thu May 24, 2007 5:47 pm

Postby Bang Bang Shrimp » Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:07 pm

wtf just happened????

Postby JAPDOGG » Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:13 pm

Now its getting really good! I cant wait to download tonights episode becuase I dont have HBO!

Postby Bib Fortuna » Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:21 pm

I don't know wtf just happened?
"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Postby Kanadian » Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:07 pm

I thought my power went out until the credits rolled. Was that really the ending?

Postby Bang Bang Shrimp » Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:40 pm

Postby Harlech » Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:54 am

Bang bang, there's no way around it: the episode sucked and resolved nothing.

Postby JAPDOGG » Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:53 am

Postby Emazing » Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:28 pm

Postby billy_pilgrim » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:17 am

does anyone have the Happy Days tv show theme on mp3?:

http://www.stereogum.com/archives/score ... y-mp3.html
If u have 13 ice cubes and i have 38, how many pancakes will fit on my roof?
Answer: Purple, coz aliens dont wear hats !!!!!

Return to The barracks