[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Time for some fun

Time for some fun

A place to shoot the breeze.

Time for some fun

Postby Quisp » Thu May 24, 2007 10:02 pm

First Afghan missile

And play this one, don't forget to post your high scores if you think your
king shit then prove it :P

Postby UW Ness » Fri May 25, 2007 12:22 am

Ahahaha nice pictures :lol:

Gahhh Quisp, why must you make me play the helicopter game!!!

Imageshack is being dumb, but my highest right now is 2207. I can do better.

Postby Pvt_Go » Fri May 25, 2007 1:15 am

baahhh i tried playing i suck at it.. sooo sleeepy...
"In peace sons bury their fathers; in war fathers bury their sons..."

Troll

Postby Rommel » Fri May 25, 2007 4:38 am

So wheres your high score Quisp?
BTW, my phone has this game on it, I'm good at it...they call it ribbons though.

Postby Corny Brooks » Fri May 25, 2007 6:01 am

here is my score... it isnt the best iv done, we play this in school to try beat eatch others score my highest was 9 thousand.
ImageImage

Troll

Postby Rommel » Fri May 25, 2007 2:53 pm

Postby Hammy » Sat May 26, 2007 1:51 pm

Postby Brinkmen » Sat May 26, 2007 2:46 pm

Troll

Postby Rommel » Sat May 26, 2007 3:34 pm

Postby Corny Brooks » Sun May 27, 2007 7:49 am

Rommel i wouldn't no where to start in photoshop i can never use it... AND i did not edit that picture you noob...
ImageImage

Troll

Postby Rommel » Sun May 27, 2007 8:02 am

Where is your highscore Quisp?

I didn't edit mine either.
I played though the game three times, 725 on one and 190 on the second.
Oh and 725190 on the third time...

For those who don't remember the other cases of Corny trying to cheat at games we post...

In example one he linked in vent to a picture on imageshack where he claimed to have lasted in the game for 180 seconds. I said bullshit and he went on the forums and posted a different picture and said 'Rommel said i cheated?'. I called bullshit again and proved how the game could be cheated in 2 ways. So you can either believe he figured out one of those two ways or that he knows how to do some simple photoshop work.

I don't buy that you don't know how to use photoshop at all, I showed you how to do several things in it. Among those things were the techniques I used to make my 725190.
So just admit the truth, you do know how to use photoshop in a basic way.

Take two screenshots from a couple games
Open them in photoshop
Select the score from one and paste on the other
Line them up using the lines in the background
Done.

If you honestly believe Corny is so stupid that he can't do that...well I feel sorry for you. Corny is sly like a fox and I'm here to call bullshit on him.

Postby Quisp » Sun May 27, 2007 9:42 am

Well, I'm not claiming to be king shit :lol:
I don't think I got past 1000, but very close a few times.

Postby Corny Brooks » Mon May 28, 2007 5:56 am

ImageImage

Troll

Postby Rommel » Mon May 28, 2007 7:58 am

Took me even less time in MSPaint...about 30 seconds. I didn't bother cleaning it up this time, I was just proving a point.

Return to The barracks