[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - I'll take the top 16 players anytime

I'll take the top 16 players anytime

A place to shoot the breeze.

I'll take the top 16 players anytime

Postby Quisp » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:19 pm

Major was talking about people rushing so I thought I would look and see
who has died the most. I must say it is an impressive list and I would take
the top 16 players to be on my team any day. I'd even bet these 16 could
wipe any of the top 16 ranked players on any map.

I also think some of the topped ranked players hide their stats in fear of
being called stat whores.

Postby General Nuisance » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:32 pm

ImageImage

Postby Dis Skillz » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:39 pm

Postby Crud » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:59 pm

Well if you take time into account... I win! :D

The top guy with the most deaths once divided by time played has
If I do mine I have 1450.57! :shock:
:D

Postby Kanadian » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:19 pm

That highest death list is almost completely based on time played. Look at the time played at everyone on the first page of the death list compared to stat list. You'd have to do the math like Crud did on everyone to find out who really dies the most, and I'm to fucking lazy.

Postby whatthe » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:30 pm

Postby Major Catastrophe » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:42 pm

Postby Verman » Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:20 am

The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Postby Bib Fortuna » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:49 am

Quisp is clearly a numbers man. Do you ever have fun just shooting the bad guy? or do you calculate the time vs. trajectory of your target's path before you pull the trigger?

LOL... just poking fun man. :P
"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Postby Crazycarl » Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:11 am

Is there something that breaks down deaths = to time played . I would like to think my noobness is excelling in that .

Postby BulletSponge » Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:35 am

Re: I'll take the top 16 players anytime

Postby Cpt Ukulele » Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:48 am

Postby Quisp » Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:13 am

Postby Dis Skillz » Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:36 am

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:55 am

Image "The only way I'm going to see some action is to bust myself to private"

Next

Return to The barracks