[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Our justice system is full of BS

Our justice system is full of BS

A place to shoot the breeze.

Postby Crud » Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:04 pm

Hay I was just going to post that too.

Baaa beat me by 4 minutes!
:P
:lol:

Postby Bib Fortuna » Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:11 pm

"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Postby Mantis » Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:15 pm

Moral of the story, don't get caught driving twice with a suspended
drivers license especially if you're a spoiled rotten celebrity.

Her courtroom antics today show that she deserves the jail time.

Postby Grouch » Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:50 pm

this bullshit really pisses me off... I DONT CARE!!!

why is this shit getting more attention than the WAR we are in!

fuck the tv news.
ImageImage

Postby Pvt_Go » Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:10 pm

i agree with Grouch, Troops are dying/missing/being tortured and this gets more televised than the war... thats just SAD :(
"In peace sons bury their fathers; in war fathers bury their sons..."

Postby Grouch » Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:11 pm

ide rather see the candidate debates... sadly
ImageImage

Postby Emazing » Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:53 pm

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:36 pm

Image "The only way I'm going to see some action is to bust myself to private"

Postby Major Catastrophe » Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:05 am

Postby Ataraxia Enmity » Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:08 am

To me it's not about which celebrity it is, it's about the fact it was drunk driving, people dont seem to fathom how dangerous that is and how much harm they cause others, and themself.

It's a shame how two faced the justice system in society seems today, if you're rich well you'll be ok and won't spend that much time in jail. However if you're less than well off, you'll do the maximum sentence for your crime. If I had my way she'd be doing alot more than 45 days for this offense.

I also now wonder if Lyndsey Lohan (sp?) will be facing any charges in her case and if she will do any time as well, it's kind of disheartening to see all these celebs getting off for this stuff, it doesnt teach them anything and we'll see them right back where they are now. I hope if anything Paris will never do this again, she can't seem to understand she put others lives at risk that night. But if she doesnt, I hope in California they instate the law they'll have in Washington, 3 or more DUI's in like 10 years or something and it's a felony and you go to jail for a minimum of 2 years.

Postby Quisp » Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:15 am

Postby billy_pilgrim » Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:16 am

If u have 13 ice cubes and i have 38, how many pancakes will fit on my roof?
Answer: Purple, coz aliens dont wear hats !!!!!

Postby Pvt_Go » Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:31 am

"In peace sons bury their fathers; in war fathers bury their sons..."

Postby billy_pilgrim » Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:37 pm

If u have 13 ice cubes and i have 38, how many pancakes will fit on my roof?
Answer: Purple, coz aliens dont wear hats !!!!!

Postby Mantis » Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:44 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The barracks