[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Jack Ass

Jack Ass

A place to shoot the breeze.

Jack Ass

Postby lilGenie » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:12 pm

Please ban this guy for being general ass-hat, hypocrite, incompetent, and
having a complete disregard for human life.

Name: George_Bush
SteamID: I could not find his steam ID. Not sure if it even exist.

-> That's just one event. Don't have one single source that list
all the events.

I thought of posting this in Solitary Confinement section, but wasn't sure. If
admins feel appropriate, it should be moved.

Postby Brinkmen » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:54 pm

Ok Gennie, you know the Washington Post is the most liberal newspaper in the US, right? :roll: If course they are going to rate Bush badly because they don't like him. They are bias toward that issue. Try Fox news and find the same thing. They are accused of being pro conservative, but do show both sides. Just look at their shows! 8)

I don't see why everyone wants to criticize the president. How about you try his job! I for one, am moving to Canada if Hilary gets elected. :twisted:

Postby Kanadian » Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:11 am

I'm going to try and steer this debate more towards stem cell research and away from politics. I can think of no better way to debate it than with some good ol'

P.S.
Even Stevphen was probably the on the Daily Show ever.

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:17 am

Image "The only way I'm going to see some action is to bust myself to private"

Postby Cpt Ukulele » Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:37 am

Postby billy_pilgrim » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:09 am

If u have 13 ice cubes and i have 38, how many pancakes will fit on my roof?
Answer: Purple, coz aliens dont wear hats !!!!!

Postby Brinkmen » Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:13 am

Postby Cpt Ukulele » Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:41 am

Postby lilGenie » Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:55 am

Postby Brinkmen » Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:58 am

Last edited by Brinkmen on Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby whatthe » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:39 pm

Postby Kanadian » Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:07 pm

Postby Verman » Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:39 pm

The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Postby Brinkmen » Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:18 pm

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:59 pm

Image "The only way I'm going to see some action is to bust myself to private"

Next

Return to The barracks