[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - guess whos back?

guess whos back?

A place to shoot the breeze.

guess whos back?

Postby SuicidalSamurai » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:28 pm

Postby Brinkmen » Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:24 am

Postby Verman » Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:53 am

Welcome back, and to my understanding there is no such thing as a former POW. You are still on the roster, just MIA.
The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Postby Denzildon » Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:34 pm

Welcome back dude!!! I don't know when you where MIA but FYI we have ventrillo now. Go to www.powdod.com and click on the link there. Join us when you are playing so you can talk to the regs and members and so you can get to know us and vise versa!!!

Cheers!!!

Postby Baby_dragon » Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:03 pm

oh wow welcome back :P
long time no see

Postby Crud » Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:14 pm

Wow...
You have been gone for a while.
Welcome back home.
:D

Postby The Spanish Inquisition » Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:47 pm

Just curious. Is there a secret handshake or something?

I'm not saying shit but it occurred to me that anyone could pick up an old POW moniker that no one has seen and just assume the identity. No forum id, no old steam/wonid to be able to check, no vent to recognize voice, just ingame voice on old dod, if that is even possible after 5 years because I've been around here that long and never seen some of those people on the member list. There are a lot of POW I've played with that are now on the mia list but SuicidalSamurai is not one of them. No offense to Suicidal on this, just curious about the protocol to confirm mia's.
Image Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Troll

Postby Rommel » Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:14 pm

As for confirming, I'm sure old POW's who played with him would remember details that will confirm ID.

Postby The Spanish Inquisition » Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:38 pm

Image Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:01 pm

Image "The only way I'm going to see some action is to bust myself to private"

Postby Corny Brooks » Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:34 am

YO YO YO bud welcome back. so orek comin with you to???
ImageImage

Postby Verman » Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:48 am

Spanish, I just had a thought. In the future when you come up with things of this nature could you plz PM it to someone. It's not that this is that big of a deal. But, putting any idea's out here for asshats to ponder is usually not a good thing.

Thanks
The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Postby Bib Fortuna » Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:10 am

I remember you Suicidal. Waaaaay back before I was in POW I said "I will pwn POWs" and your reply was "Yeah right."

ha ha!
"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Troll

Postby Rommel » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:59 pm

Postby xKaMIkaZex » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:27 pm

Well holy shit... i thought you died or something

Return to The barracks