[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - gaming addiction

gaming addiction

A place to shoot the breeze.

gaming addiction

Postby Grouch » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:38 pm

ImageImage

Postby Brinkmen » Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:19 am

Postby Verman » Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:38 am

I see the parent as the ones who created the problem. My rules below.

#1 rule - No role playing games! He can get into that shit after he moves OUT.

Rule #2 - When I say shut it down I mean now. If there is any feed back from him I don't like, I flip the breaker to his room. No electricity no problem, and no tv or no radio. Before you ask, yes he will have light. There is one of thoughs battery push light on the wall. :twisted:

I like to keep thing short and sweet.
The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Postby smitty » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:11 am

What, theres a problem? I don't see one. I see and hear
kids acting this way all the time-hell adults too. It must be
a normal, right?

-smitty

Postby Sarge » Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:13 pm

Video game addictions just like any other kind of addiction is a problem.
However I find it interesting that someone plays halo 24/7 and they're just being a gamer, but if its everquest or tetris they're a maniac.

Imo people should spend more time worring about addictions that can result in harm being brought onto others such as steriods before they spend their time on people wasting their own lives.

Hell, maybe they'll get a few people to wake up and learn what they're own government is doing in the name of "freedom".

Return to The barracks