[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - The story of my life: white cars getting pounded in the rear

The story of my life: white cars getting pounded in the rear

A place to shoot the breeze.

The story of my life: white cars getting pounded in the rear

Postby whatthe » Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:00 am

This was one of my previous cars, 11.19.04

This was earlier this evening....

It's really ironic how both white cars were hit in the same area. The first one was hit in the rear by a concrete wall, while the second one was hit in the rear by another Nissan.

word.

Postby Verman » Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:56 am

I really hate thoughs people who drive them concrete walls.
The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Postby Brinkmen » Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:48 am

Oh shit dude, :( that totally sucks. The other dudes insurance is paying for it, right? Thats that Infiniti G20 you drove on your road trip right after you picked it up right? I once totaled my parents 96 Toyota Camry partially sideways into a cement divider on the freeway going about 65 MPH. I was unharmed, fortunately. I also got T-boned in their 96 Tahoe. :x Accidents are not fun...you should try to stay away from them, Unsprung...especially ones involving white cars. :twisted: :lol: :wink:

p.s. Don't you just hate it when those concrete walls sneak up on you like that?

Postby Fire Marshal » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:07 am

Jeez. Sucks man. Those concrete walls are horrible drivers, they go like 0 MPH, and
block the roads that you really want to take.

Postby JAPDOGG » Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:36 am

Ouch man! Sorry man! I lost 2 cars in one year.

Postby smitty » Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:06 am

I was in an accident about a month ago when an old lady
took a left infront of me. She did $1221.00 worth of
damage. Good thing I can turn a wrench cause the total
parts on Ebay is $400.00.

So keep your head up and hope you have a witness and
they have insurance.

-smitty

Postby whatthe » Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:21 pm

Postby Cpt. Thompson » Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:33 pm

Postby Emazing » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:48 pm

You have bad luck, but it could be worse. My fiancee has been in nine accidents, and one time the rental car the insurance company gave us after an accident got hit while it was parked in a parking lot. It's scary.

Postby Village Idiot » Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:12 pm

Between anarchy and calm, there is a door marked supplies.

Troll

Postby Rommel » Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:17 pm

Postby smitty » Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:53 pm

Nice video.

-smitty

Postby Emazing » Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:57 pm

Return to The barracks