[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Band of Brothers game

Band of Brothers game

A place to shoot the breeze.

Band of Brothers game

Postby Bang Bang Shrimp » Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:43 pm

The New BOB hells high way game is coming out and just looking at the visuals i see that dod may have competition ive personally never played a Bob game before though just wondering if someone who played this game before has any opinions on it

http://www.hellshighwaygame.com/index.php?p=history

Gators football champs 07 woohoo

Postby The Advent » Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:03 pm

Is it Band of Brothers or Brothers in Arms? cuz theres never been a BOB game before, and i'm to lazy to read the article

Postby whatthe » Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:14 pm

It is a game based on what the 101st Airborne experienced during Operation Market-Garden.

It is not specifically a game based on Band of Brothers.

Postby The Advent » Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:19 pm

ooo gotcha!

Postby Bang Bang Shrimp » Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:27 pm

oops yea i ment Brothers in Arms i always get it mixed up with BOB

I was just wondering if the original brothers in Arms was a good game i never really played the series before

From the Screens ive seen it appears to be just like DOD (strictly Weapons no vehichles) i dont know if they incorporate tanks or other things in the multiplayer game can anyone tell me if the play is more like DOD or BF2
Gators football champs 07 woohoo

Postby xKaMIkaZex » Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:52 am

I played a couple of the Brothers in Arms games and they just seem to linear to me. It seems too much like following a road you are funneled down and shooting people on the way. CoD is better in my opinion. I mean, you're still following a path that has been laid out for you but it feels like you have more range of movement and options with CoD.

Postby Pvt_Go » Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:17 pm

"In peace sons bury their fathers; in war fathers bury their sons..."

Postby TheRock88 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:07 pm

Hope they fix the framerate for this one. Could barely stand the first two games. But it is a good series, COD is better though.

Postby The Advent » Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:39 pm

Return to The barracks