[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - 25 year old women want to chat with me

25 year old women want to chat with me

A place to shoot the breeze.

25 year old women want to chat with me

Postby Emazing » Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:21 pm

Be jealous, because I'm the one they want!

Postby Crud » Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:23 pm

Wow, I usually get 21 year old girls who want the same thing!!!! :shock:
At least yours are a little older...
:roll: :lol:

Postby Bib Fortuna » Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:11 am

Boy that's encouraging! When they are bored and or tired, they come to you to chat. Makes you feel pretty good I'm sure!
"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Postby Denzildon » Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:25 am

You should click that highlighted link on the top "Delete all spam messages now".

Those tend to bring viruses.

Troll

Postby Rommel » Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:11 am

It's Gmail, it wears a rubber.

I just let my spam messages sit in the spam folder for their 30 days. I think I am at about 2,000 on one account and 1,500 on the other.

Postby Emazing » Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:54 pm

Postby Village Idiot » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:39 am

Between anarchy and calm, there is a door marked supplies.

Postby Wile E Coyote » Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:54 am

click on the siggy to see all of Wile's DOD:S files

Return to The barracks