[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - HAPPY 4th

HAPPY 4th

A place to shoot the breeze.

HAPPY 4th

Postby Verman » Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:15 pm

Happy I day for all
The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Postby Crud » Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:12 pm

:D

Hope it was a goooooood one.

:D

Last edited by Crud on Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Fire Marshal » Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:36 pm

the suspense is killing me :shock:

Postby Boslap » Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:07 pm

Yay... happy forth... i am so not ready to go to work... drunks upon drunks upon drunks... accidents... more accidents... on top of accidents...

Please be safe people!
Bend Over and Squeel Like A Pig - Boslap

Postby Bang Bang Shrimp » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:06 pm

Its refresing to see so many people gather around regardless of whatever has gone on in the year and take one day to show pride in being an american.

It makes me realize how much i really love this country Next year i wanna go to Boston for the 4th july there its really huge being that the revolution actually started there
Gators football champs 07 woohoo

Postby Bib Fortuna » Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:24 pm

Yes I'm a cynic. And here's my cynical $0.02.

This holiday is ironic. The celebration of America's independence from the British. The independence we fought so bravely and so hard for.

But look at us now. This country is pretty much owned by foreigners. Independence? Not so much anymore.

http://www.economyincrisis.org/

But it sure is fun to blow shit up! :P
"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Postby Bang Bang Shrimp » Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:53 pm

Sigh someones always gotta shit on the cornflakes

The fact that you say forenigers is funny we are a country of many races mixed toghether and as bad as this dumbass site has made our economy to be we are still the most sought after to live in nation in the world

The National Debt makes me laugh my ass off Whos gonna make us pay?
Of course we will always have a deficit until those countries can pay as well as we do. In North America we get paid per cost of living then any other country in the world so of course it is always going to be cheaper to build and buy from foreign countries

Dont start this shit on the 4th of July though man if you hate our economy go live somewhere else and enjoy the Profits of making soccer balls for .50 cents an hour
Last edited by Bang Bang Shrimp on Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby whatthe » Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:05 pm

Postby Verman » Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:16 pm

The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Postby Bang Bang Shrimp » Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:22 pm

Postby Bib Fortuna » Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:45 pm

"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Postby Bang Bang Shrimp » Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:02 pm

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:12 pm

Image "The only way I'm going to see some action is to bust myself to private"

Postby whatthe » Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:35 pm

Postby Spud » Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:15 am

Next

Return to The barracks