[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Hockey... go canada

Hockey... go canada

A place to shoot the breeze.

whos gonna take the cup

oilers
20%
canucks
33%
calgary
13%
chicago
7%
tampa
13%
philie
7%
detroit
No votes
denver
7%

Total votes : 15

Hockey... go canada

Postby (cc) » Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:30 am

finaly hockey is back... and looking alot better then ever.

Rule change is great, salary cap is great.

Some really strong teams, because of the salary cap
Calgary flames they are looking sharp
Vancouver Canucks with the addition of anson carter they gonna do well

edomonton oilers (i got my fingers cross) not gonna make as big of splash as the other 2 (my team gotta stick with them) but peca and pronger should help them out.

these are the ones im gonna root for...

(sorry ran out of space for votes)

Postby Quisp » Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:42 am

Go Wild!

Wild not on your list so no vote here

Postby Reiben » Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:36 pm

TAMPA ALL THE WAY .....Think they win Stanley again this year!!!!!

Site Admin

Postby Hand of Doom » Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:23 pm

Postby {P.O.W}_Jacky » Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:31 pm

Postby Bobby » Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:54 pm

I know they'll disappoint (as usual,) but I was born in Toronto, so I'm
sticking with the Leafs.

If only they'd bring back my favorite player... Nik Borschevsky. Sure he's
been out of hockey for a while, but that little guy was awesome. If they're
really going to open up the ice this year, he'd be a perfect fit.

-b

Postby <SK> | Tirade » Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:03 pm

The rule changes are gonna be amazing for the game, and I can't wait to see Vancouver whoop ass at the Garage. It helps out the service industry here in Van too, Quite a few of the players have been at my bar lately.

Postby Reiben » Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:30 pm

Yea Bobby Toronto was good all they need ,is to get more young players.All other teams have younger players and they are fast.

Postby Boslap » Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:07 pm

GO TAMPA, I live in Florida and watched hockey now and again. But Tampa's front 3 are the sh!t!
Bend Over and Squeel Like A Pig - Boslap

Postby Renegade » Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:23 pm

WOW no Toronto on that list... That is a disgrace. This is the best hockey town in the world.

Postby Renegade » Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:24 pm

Bobby your the man !
Still live here have never moved.

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:19 pm

Postby (cc) » Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:25 pm

Postby Kanadian » Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:22 pm

Postby billy_pilgrim » Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:58 pm

If u have 13 ice cubes and i have 38, how many pancakes will fit on my roof?
Answer: Purple, coz aliens dont wear hats !!!!!

Next

Return to The barracks