[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Pat Robertson predictions

Pat Robertson predictions

A place to shoot the breeze.

Pat Robertson predictions

Postby Bang Bang Shrimp » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:17 pm

AS of press time there has been one named Tropical storm and i dont think any tsunamis have hit the seattle area. I hate when televangelists claim stuff like this just to make a few more bucks and scare people

(
Gators football champs 07 woohoo

Postby Bib Fortuna » Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:59 pm

LOL... what kind of prediction is this? Storms hit the coasts every single year! And Tsunamis? There are over a million earthquakes that happen every year...

Gee I wonder where Bush learned to use fear mongering to lure in supporters?
"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Postby Bang Bang Shrimp » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:56 pm

Hes the host of the 700 club i watched him talk about these predictions after god talked to him.

I find it ironic god talked to him in january about Tsunamis when this study came out on January 3 http://www.livescience.com/environment/ ... unami.html

He then tried to predict many hurricanes which is the same conclusion the National Weatherservice predicted.lol (Which is turning out to be wrong right now we are supposed to be in the peak)

Oh and god wants Hugo Chavez Assasinated and Ariel Sharon to have strokes
Gators football champs 07 woohoo

Postby Verman » Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:23 am

Can I get an amen? :roll:

I thought we get tsunamis a couple of times a day. Oh, wait thats high tides, my bad. :oops: :lol:
The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:12 am

But wait! The scientists say this about Tsunamis:

Volcanic landslides that generate huge and devastating tsunamis tend to occur during historically warmer times on Earth, a new study suggests.

I thought we are causing global warming here and now. So they are saying the earth actually warms itself in cycles? Al Gore would never agree.

But then again, the scientists name is Goldfinger, so this could all just be a ruse so he can steal our gold :D
Image "The only way I'm going to see some action is to bust myself to private"

Postby Bib Fortuna » Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:53 am

"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Return to The barracks