[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Tillman TK'ed for political juice!!

Tillman TK'ed for political juice!!

A place to shoot the breeze.

Postby Cpt Ukulele » Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:42 pm

BangBang, you're just a colossal waste of my time. You don't make any sense (at least to me), I have to read every "sentence" 3 times to understand what you want to say because you can't be bothered to use punctuation, and you keep editing your previous posts (in-line of course) to pile it up higher. If you think you're going to make me declaim the panegyric of Saddam, you're sorely mistaken. I don't think I've ever approved of Iran's nuclear venture either, but never fear you still put that into my mouth.

Here's another thing to ponder, after you've examined the transcendental significance of "grids being composed of Nuclear Energy": NATO doesn't conduct inspection of nuclear facilities, the UN does. Garbage in, garbage out.

Hold on, I've just been informed that Sweden and Finland have nuclear weapons too! With nuclear reactors and nuclear energy flowing into them, and out of them, upwards and downwards, and, oh my god... sideways as well!

I'll show you links about intelligence assessments about Iran's nuclear program when you show me links about your three-headed neighbour and his Martian wife. If the best you can do to back up your statement that "IRAN HAS NUKES NOW" is to produce a wikipedia link about Iran's nuclear program, which states that no evidence of a nuclear weapons program has been found (let alone actual nuclear weapons), this is bad. But then you can always act like I said that Iran didn't have a "nuclear reactor" and call that statement "idiotic"; too bad I never actually said anything like that, but it's so tempting to make it up right? I'm sorry, but you're either disingenuous (aka a troll), or badly equipped to discuss such matters - and I say it without any condescension, I'm myself badly equipped to manage a restaurant for instance - or both. Either way we can't have a discussion.

Good day to you and see you on the server!

Postby Bang Bang Shrimp » Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:03 pm

Last edited by Bang Bang Shrimp on Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gators football champs 07 woohoo

Postby Cpt Ukulele » Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:09 pm

Postby Apple » Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:51 pm

Mrs. Ukulele

We are in awe of his insightuflness, his vision, his eloquence. He fairly judges all issues without regard to party or personal allegiance and his compassion and desire to listen and weigh all sides of an issue is an inspiration. A paragon, nearly a saint.
Why, I'm just overcome with joy when I think of that degenerate cunt Mrs. Ukulele and her little minion Grouch lol :wink:

Nerdy lol your one to talk Cpt. Ukulele lol you amuse me with your witty little post!

"As you sew, so shall ye reap" :cry:

Hey POW please put a leash on your dog Mrs. Ukulele before she hurts herself
!

Postby The Spanish Inquisition » Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:27 pm

This guy sure is interesting, in a kind of Gomez Addams 'nothing like a good train wreck' kinda way.
Image Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Postby The Spanish Inquisition » Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:32 pm

Image Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Postby Bib Fortuna » Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:04 pm

"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Postby [spoon] » Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:35 am

Postby Verman » Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:08 am

The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Postby Bang Bang Shrimp » Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:06 pm

Last edited by Bang Bang Shrimp on Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Bib Fortuna » Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:48 pm

"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Postby whatthe » Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:59 am

Postby Bang Bang Shrimp » Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:20 am

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:58 am

Image "The only way I'm going to see some action is to bust myself to private"

Postby Bang Bang Shrimp » Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:24 am

Last edited by Bang Bang Shrimp on Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Return to The barracks