[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - The Steam Community

The Steam Community

A place to shoot the breeze.

Postby UW Ness » Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:55 pm

Well I can see the point in that, but I'm not surprised that you guys would have a group exclusive to POW members, kinda like the member section of the forums... I was thinking that POW members could just join the POWREGS group too, and perhaps that group could be used for organizing POW vs. regs events and stuff?

And I definitely don't expect the Steam Community thing to cut into forum use at all, the Steam Community is good for live chatting, organizing events and seeing which of your friends are online, but that's really about it.

Troll

Postby Rommel » Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:41 pm

I made first, and then I decided to save the url as well encase we wanted POW to be for members only.

Private groups have a limit of 150 users and they can be changed to public at anytime. Once a group is set to Public it cannot be changed back to Private.

I set the POW group permissions to allow any member of that group to invite. I changed a couple other permissions to, see the page for the announcement of the full changes (if you have access that is :P)

If your a POW and want an invite let me know, I have only sent out ones to POW's on my friends list so far.

Postby The Spanish Inquisition » Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:55 pm

Image Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Postby Bobby » Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:08 pm

Postby The Spanish Inquisition » Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:43 pm

Ask five people what web2.0 is and you'll be lucky to get a right answer much less five answers at all. People don't know and those that think they know are only doing so because they want to be part of the web2.0 bandwagon and therefore they will define what it is themselves, especially people that want to sell you stuff.

It's an amazing marketing gimick all based on one that been around for years.
Image Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Postby Bib Fortuna » Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:21 pm

Web 2.0 = beta
"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Postby Spud » Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:03 pm

can we all start web 3.0 right now? then we could call everyone else followers!

Postby Quisp » Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:06 pm

Postby Cpt Ukulele » Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:43 am

So, umm, currently 9 members for the and 14 for the (open to everyone)...

Do we want to encourage people to join these or not? Any event other than Rommel's birthday and 'test' on the horizon? Verman, how's that POW/Regs game looking, now that you're sober and have digested all that red meat? :mrgreen:

Troll

Postby Rommel » Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:49 pm

Previous

Return to The barracks