[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Sorry for the tk... I was playing on my nano-keyboard.

Sorry for the tk... I was playing on my nano-keyboard.

A place to shoot the breeze.

Sorry for the tk... I was playing on my nano-keyboard.

Postby Major Catastrophe » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:01 am

Postby Quisp » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:21 am

Postby Crud » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:24 am

Cool! :D

Postby UW Ness » Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:46 pm

Hah! One step closer to creating the Borg!! RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!!! :twisted:

:? :roll: :wink: :D

Postby Pvt_Go » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:46 pm

why not build other nano's to destroys other nano's...
"In peace sons bury their fathers; in war fathers bury their sons..."

Postby Verman » Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:52 am

The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Re: Sorry for the tk... I was playing on my nano-keyboard.

Postby HerrKutt » Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:43 pm

Postby Major Catastrophe » Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:50 am

I got you the nano one. It's right there on your desk.

Quisp:

There are some pretty big with the manufacture of carbon nanotubes, for instance.

Health-wise, I guess it would depend on the concentration of the little buggers. We seem to be able to in some regards.

Yeah, there'll be messes. Always true of new technology. Highly cool stuff will come about, though, and the process is fun to monitor.

Return to The barracks