[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Just had to

Just had to

A place to shoot the breeze.

Just had to

Postby Verman » Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:20 am

The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Postby Crud » Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:49 am

Yap that about sums up the show I am on! :roll:

Postby smitty » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:26 am

I think I'll give the rookie employee some SHIT today.

-smitty

Postby Brinkmen » Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:03 pm

Postby DOZER » Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:39 am

Postby Sparky » Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:20 am

Postby Verman » Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:37 pm

There was a couple that had just got married. Later that night they went up to there room to consummate their marriage. While getting undressed, the husband handed his new bride his pants and told her to put them on. She told him they won't fit her. He said, your right, now we know who wares the pants in the family.

They continued getting undressed. Then the new bride handed her panties to her husband and told him to put them on. He said, I can’t get into them. She said, your right, and your not going to unless you change your attitude.
The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Postby lilGenie » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:20 pm

Good one Verman!! :lol:

Postby smitty » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:41 am

Return to The barracks