[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - jokes

jokes

A place to shoot the breeze.

Postby UW Ness » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 pm

Postby Verman » Sat May 23, 2009 6:35 am

Guy going 90 mph on his way to Dallas with these balloons trailing a few yards behind him?

Instructions for a fun time on the interstate...............

Step 1. Tie balloons to car.

Step 2. Drive like a bat out of hell!

Step 3. Watch people freak out!!!!

I don't care who you are....that's funny.
The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Postby [REGS]_Spo » Sat May 23, 2009 11:14 am

Postby [REGS]_Spo » Sat May 23, 2009 12:11 pm

Postby lilGenie » Sat May 23, 2009 7:22 pm

Postby lilGenie » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:00 pm

A little boy got on the bus, sat next to a man reading a book, and noticed he had his collar on backwards.

The little boy asked why he wore his collar backwards...

The man, who was a priest, said "I am a Father."

The little boy replied "My Dad doesn't wear his collar like that."

The priest looked up from his book and answered, "I am the Father of many."

The boy said, "My Dad has 4 boys, 4 girls and two grandchildren and he doesn't wear his collar that way."

The priest, getting impatient, said "I am the Father of hundreds" and went back to reading his book.

The little boy sat quietly thinking for a while, then leaned over and said, "Maybe you should use a condom and wear your pants backwards instead of your collar.

Postby lilGenie » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:42 am

Postby Coca-Cola » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:08 pm

Postby Verman » Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:38 am

The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Postby billy_pilgrim » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:46 pm

If u have 13 ice cubes and i have 38, how many pancakes will fit on my roof?
Answer: Purple, coz aliens dont wear hats !!!!!

Postby lieutenant_JAK » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:16 pm

Postby billy_pilgrim » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:23 pm

Postby billy_pilgrim » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:39 pm

Postby billy_pilgrim » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:40 pm

Postby billy_pilgrim » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:43 pm

Previous

Return to The barracks