[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Pick a Prez

Pick a Prez

A place to shoot the breeze.

Pick a Prez

Postby ChairmanLMAO » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:31 pm

http://www.wqad.com/Global/link.asp?L=259460

darn.... i got that idiot Richardson, he has big ideas... and some common sense... but he stammers, and looks like a scared cat... and I think he is a few cans short of a six pack.
“Sometimes you just have to pee in the sink.” -Charles Bukowski

Postby Steamboat_Willy_Sr » Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:08 pm

What a crock. The only candidate that comes close according to that is Tom Tancredo, so I will be casting an anti-vote for whomever might be able to beat the witch.
Image "The only way I'm going to see some action is to bust myself to private"

Troll

Postby Rommel » Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:23 pm

I got Rudy Giuliani and then Mitt Romney

Postby The Spanish Inquisition » Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:30 pm

I've taken things like this before. It always comes out kucinich. The only thing I like about kucinich is his totally hittable wife. How the fuck does a an old ugly twerp like that get a crazy hot twenty-something redhead. He oughta run on a campaign slogan of "There's hope for us all!" with a picture of him standing next to his wife in every promo.

Here. I found the perfect shit eating grin photo for the whole campaign.
Image Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Postby Leaf » Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:33 pm

Troll

Postby Rommel » Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:41 pm

She looks evil in that pic.

Postby billy_pilgrim » Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:04 pm

as a canadian, with different views, i got chris dodd
If u have 13 ice cubes and i have 38, how many pancakes will fit on my roof?
Answer: Purple, coz aliens dont wear hats !!!!!

Postby UW Ness » Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:17 pm

Haha I got a tie for Hilary Clinton and Barack Obama. Probably will vote for one of them, quiz notwithstanding.

Postby lilGenie » Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:38 pm

I got kucinich.

And I am not going to say anything about his wife. My wife is standing next to
me while I am typing this.

Postby whatthe » Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:47 pm

Troll

Postby Rommel » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:29 pm

Return to The barracks