[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - The Movie Trailer/Topic Thread

The Movie Trailer/Topic Thread

A place to shoot the breeze.

The Movie Trailer/Topic Thread

Postby Sparky » Thu Dec 20, 2007 6:37 pm

This is along the same lines as the youtube topic thread, cept it's for keeping
all the trailer/talk bout "up n comin" or reviews of views pertaining to movies.
So post yer groovy movie things right on here >>>>

So I'll start out with a couple of trailers that look like they'll be fun>
Hellboy2 The Golden Army
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... D=24351523

and some kung fu fun
http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809869644/video/5553682

Postby Crud » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:27 pm

Thank you Sparklepants! :D

I have been trying to track down a trailer for Hellboy2.
Looks F*n sweet! :twisted:
Can't wait.

The Kung-Fu flick looks good too.

Well have to have a double movie date night.
:wink:

Postby Pvt_Go » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:31 pm

haha then i'll be the annoying 3rd wheel...
but yea both trailers are very GOOD!
"In peace sons bury their fathers; in war fathers bury their sons..."

Postby lilGenie » Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:00 pm

Postby Sparky » Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:40 pm

Postby UW Ness » Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:35 pm

Postby DOZER » Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:42 am

sweet!

Postby MAULER » Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:55 am

Postby billy_pilgrim » Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:17 pm

If u have 13 ice cubes and i have 38, how many pancakes will fit on my roof?
Answer: Purple, coz aliens dont wear hats !!!!!

Postby Corny Brooks » Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:41 am

Crap audio but decent clips Look awsome!! cant wait to see it.
ImageImage

Postby Crud » Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:46 pm

Postby UW Ness » Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:22 pm

Yeahhhhh I'm definitely avoiding that one. Especially after how craptacular the first one was. Maybe I'll watch it on dvd if I'm REALLY bored one day.

Another movie that looks just awful is Semi Pro, the new Will Ferrell one about basketball. It's going to be the same formula as his other recent movies, and it's going to suck. I saw the trailer at The Golden Compass, and people in the audience laughed; I did not. I liked Anchorman, but his other ones like Talladega Nights and Blades of Glory sucked, and this one looks about the same.

Postby Grouch » Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:41 pm

holy shit. i dont know how many of you enjoy animation but i rented this fantastic movie last night. I have a feeling most people will enjoy it even if you dont like anime. It's not girly, it's not pokemon, it's not dragon ball z. Its a great movie with a great plot and superb animation.Dont call me an anime whore because i dont really like anime, this film just stands out to me.

it's called Paprika. the opening credits which gives nothing away to the actual plot. It about a machine that lets people see others dreams and then they start to merge with real life. great movie A-PLUS!!!!

that damn theme music in the clip i showed you has been stuck in my head ever since
ImageImage

Postby TrappAKeepA » Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:39 pm

Per Sparky's request ...

Here is a link to a trailer. Interesting take on the whole living dead, survival horror scenario. It has so much potential, but since there are a large number of "film students", none of which seem to have actually graduated high school, I expect the usual "kill them off one by one" routine. At least it's got Romero's name on it. We'll see.
There is worse pain than yours ...

Postby Sparky » Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:49 pm

Next

Return to The barracks