[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - The Music Video Topic

The Music Video Topic

A place to shoot the breeze.

Postby Bib Fortuna » Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:10 am

"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Postby DOZER » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:58 pm

Postby Bib Fortuna » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:04 pm

"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Postby billy_pilgrim » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:46 pm

If u have 13 ice cubes and i have 38, how many pancakes will fit on my roof?
Answer: Purple, coz aliens dont wear hats !!!!!

Postby UW Ness » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:47 pm

Lol that sucks, I'd be so pissed. Well I'm a fan of learning from experiences of others, I don't fly much but I won't be flying United! And thanks to Maddox's ordeal with Orbitz, won't be using them either! :)

Postby Grouch » Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:23 pm

"Sex, drugs and video games? Good clean fun, except for the cussing. There's a new generation of laptop toting anti-rockstars out there and the Limousines are probably hanging out with some of them right now. With their whimsical songs about about wasting time and living too lazy for love, the Bay Area's Limousines are pretty clever and they can't wait to watch you dance while they sing about anything and everything from anti-depressants to self gratifying internet voyeurism and all the trappings of modern life in between. Formed over Instant Messenger, the project has gone from file swapping via email and shitty GarageBand laptop demos to full on collaboration and a pretty impressive live show - of course it's not all fun and games, but it sure sounds like it could be...it's called ElectricalLyricalDanceFolk-Core, ready or not."
ImageImage

Postby Mantis » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:59 pm

Postby Grouch » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:18 pm

found out about em here.
http://www.treasureislandfestival.com/

i'll probably go see the Saturdau part of that festival,
MSTRKRFT is a GREAT live show.
MGMT i love the cd but i've heard it so much its played out, would still love to see them maybe they will play new stuff.
Girltalk is crazy, if you havn't seen his work youtube it.
Murs is awsome, once of my favorite rappers.

the other bands im not too familiar with but i've been to this festival before and its fun and small. Plus its in SF so it's close to me.

WHILE IM AT IT MIGHT AS WELL POST GIRLTALK STUFF
--SO MANY SAMPLES--

MY fav!!!
There's 10 more just use youtube to get it.

not quite sure how they let him do this stuff without being sued.
ImageImage

Postby billy_pilgrim » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:45 pm

Postby Mantis » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:35 pm

Postby billy_pilgrim » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:00 pm

Postby Fire Marshal » Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:03 pm

Postby billy_pilgrim » Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:10 am

Postby Marle » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:17 pm

Postby Mantis » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:40 pm

Two thumbs up for Rachael Getting Married.

Bonus :

PreviousNext

Return to The barracks