[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - The Music Video Topic

The Music Video Topic

A place to shoot the breeze.

Postby Fire Marshal » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:13 pm

Couple finds:

If you don't like power/viking metal, don't bother clicking this one:
A little odd on the band members' part, but a cool video, and GREAT music.

These guys are one of my top 5 favorite bands, and one of the least known. I can hardly find any decent footage of them online, I just might have to upload stuff myself :roll:

another:

of course, let's include another of FM's top 5 favorite bands:

one of the best Put You In A Good Mood Songs ever.

Postby Bobby » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:05 pm

Dr. Funkenstein's Midnight 'Midnight Special' Special

Warmup with the funk
War:
Curtis Mayfield:
Kool & the Gang:
Ohio Players: ,
James Brown:

Have there been any other all-native bands with a #1 song?
Redbone:

The pinnacle of 70s technology - Frampton's talk box:
Peter Frampton:
Linda Ronstadt:
David Bowie:

Don't worry, your secret is safe with me.

-b

Postby ligament » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:25 pm

Postby Sparky » Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:38 pm

No no, a little voice told me this is Major's Go To Song:arrow: :arrow:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6qJTyGmZeLo

Postby ligament » Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:02 pm

"Sombrero, Robert Dinero, Oh, How do you say dancing in Spanish."= Classic http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHv3qO_Y ... re=related

Oh and speaking of classics. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0We9d5J3BLQ

Postby HerrKutt » Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:19 am

Yo yo, dropping it old school for you peeps! This was the first music video played on MTV. I know. I was watching it at the time. And they played it OVER AND OVER.

but there were older vids from, say, night flight.

but I like this devo better

also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPzzvcYYugE&feature=related

Postby Fire Marshal » Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:21 pm

:mrgreen:

Postby ligament » Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:05 pm

Postby ligament » Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:46 pm

Postby UW Ness » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:47 pm

Not a great video, I like the ones that show the band playing, but great song.

Postby HerrKutt » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:46 pm

Look I hate to be all , but the tubes had way cooler stuff before then.

Troll

Postby Rommel » Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:10 am

I went and downloaded the album on Rhapsody, it ain't half bad, I have no idea whats being said, not the first time, I have a couple other French albums where I have no idea whats being said.

There are other songs on the album I like better but there is a video for this one.

Postby ligament » Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:53 pm

Postby Fire Marshal » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:49 pm

311 anyone? I went and saw them on Tues. man, it was :shock: :shock: :shock: so good.

amazing drums, they played this on Tues. as well, I was blown away.
Check out some of the other 311 Day videos, the 2004 and 2006 concerts were pro-shot.

Postby UW Ness » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:33 pm

Went to the Streetlight Manifesto concert last night, they had a guy playing solo with an accoustic guitar as the first act, it was surprisingly great. Too bad his albums have other instruments, I wish he had one of just him and a guitar. Anyway, his name's Dan Potthast, he's the guitarist and vocalist for a band called MU330, he played this song and it was awesome:

Oh by the way FM since you posted some viking/power metal:

ENSIFERUM!!!! You gonna be there?? 8)

PreviousNext

Return to The barracks