[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - iPhone

iPhone

A place to shoot the breeze.

Postby UW Ness » Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:42 pm

Troll

Postby Rommel » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:31 pm

You didn't need lockinfo for that can do it with winterboard...anyways...lock info is the SHIT!!

http://modmyi.com/forums/skinning-theme ... ock-3.html

You can prolly find a "theme" in cydia that does it for you

Postby UW Ness » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:53 pm

Yeah I found a winterboard theme that does the trick, so much nicer without that retarded background. I want to have to SSH as little as possible to get stuff the way I want. I still gotta get some custom SMS tones in there and find a way to change other system sounds... we'll see what I can find.

Troll

Postby Rommel » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:33 pm

Postby UW Ness » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:20 pm

I know how to change SMS tones fine, that one is easy, what I want to do is change the sound the phone makes when you plug it into the charger, haven't done much looking into it yet but hopefully there's a way to do it.

Troll

Postby Rommel » Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:03 pm

Postby UW Ness » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:34 pm

Any of you guys play a game called Carcassonne? It's a board game that plays asynchronously like Words with Friends, it's pretty fun. Kinda hard to explain, but you basically put together a map with cities, roads, etc and score points by closing off sections of roads and cites, the bigger they are the more points you get. I think you can have a total of 5 or 6 people playing in one game too.

I've been playing it with Marle and a friend and it's a good time, would love to get a few other people in on this. It's kinda hefty at $10 to get it, but if you're jailbroken you could always... you know... and it would still play just fine. Just post on here if you get it and we can start up a game!

Postby Spud » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:25 pm

hey ness

i'd love to learn about this .... you know part.

my phone is stock and i've never done anythnig with it. so feel free to hit me up on vent or steam for some customer service!

Previous

Return to The barracks