[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - iPhone

iPhone

A place to shoot the breeze.

Postby Bib Fortuna » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:25 am

"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Postby [spoon] » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:08 am

My dad was told he could not have an iPhone in his corporate plan. There's no doubt we're being raped by the phone companies, but that is what the rep said. Be glad you're not up here. I believe unlimited data down there is like $35/month, that's 5gb here. We cannot get unlimited.

Postby The Advent » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:19 am

Some people do need unlimited, I went from 1 to 2gb in just a few hours at work. Lots of stuff to kill time.

Postby DOZER » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:54 am

Just picked up 2 Blackberry Curves (8530) on my wifes corprate plan and it has evrything included, whaterver the fuck that means cause all I do is accepet and makes calls and thats it. Now I have a mini PC in my pocket....................to bad it cant play BC2. :cry:

Only good side is atleast when Juden text's me it wont take me 10 min to type "what up dogg"! :lol:

Postby Bib Fortuna » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:11 pm

On the other hand, if they come out with the next generation Touch that has the same mini-sim and subscription 3G service like the iPad... I'd love that for travel.
"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Troll

Postby Rommel » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:23 pm

Ginmie yo digits dozer, I'll txt you random shit to bug you >:)

Postby DOZER » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:35 am

Postby TheRock88 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:17 pm

Postby Crud » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:18 pm

Here's the fix for ya, use the ! :wink:

Postby Marle » Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:11 pm

Sort of related...

I know, I know. This kinda crap happens all the time, but still makes me feel guilty. Interesting and sad. :(

http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/co ... 423479.htm

Troll

Postby Rommel » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:46 pm

Think about it this way, Foxxcom has nearly 1 million employees living in company housing, 11 or so killed themselves...that's a pretty small number all things considered. . Don't feel so guilty now.

Postby DOZER » Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:27 pm

(Not my quote) Wow, I'll remember to wipe the blood off my hands the next time I turn on the PS3! :shock:

Guess ill be going with the Wii + NBA JAM comes out tues. gonna buy it just for that alone if it's not released on any other platform.........(enter the jew).

Troll

Postby Rommel » Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:46 am

Foxxcom is into a ton of shit Dozer, including wii things. People may be focused on the Foxx but it's just one of the elephant's in a very large serengeti of manufacturing in China. So either don't buy anything from china or...get over your "guilt"

Postby DOZER » Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:20 am

Postby billy_pilgrim » Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:26 pm

If u have 13 ice cubes and i have 38, how many pancakes will fit on my roof?
Answer: Purple, coz aliens dont wear hats !!!!!

PreviousNext

Return to The barracks