[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - iPhone

iPhone

A place to shoot the breeze.

Postby UW Ness » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:25 pm

Troll

Postby Rommel » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:53 pm

Postby Bib Fortuna » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:52 pm

"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Postby UW Ness » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:30 pm

Postby Quisp » Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:45 am

Postby lilGenie » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:44 am

Troll

Postby Rommel » Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:23 am

Postby UW Ness » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:17 am

Postby Crud » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:03 am

For the fun loving and his iPhone! :lol:

Looking more and more like I might be getting the new iPhone.
I wanted The Palm Pre, but I would have to wait a couple of years before it comes to my carrier here in Canauckland.

The reason for the possibility of this is that there is a company making Audio analyzing software for the iPhone that is very impressive.
Would be nice not to have to carry my laptop and all my equipment all the time for the small jobs.
:D

Postby DOZER » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:29 pm

Postby Bib Fortuna » Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:00 pm

Are you kidding Dozer? Makes people more complacent and

Like a bunch of robots.

Good times.
"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Postby Crud » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:51 am

Well I now have a iPhone 3Gs. :shock: :oops:
I will say it is nice, but boy do I feel sad.
Going to miss being a Palm nerd. :|

So I am trying to get a handle on it.
Took a bit to figure out how to get all my info from the Treo on to the iPhone.
Figured that one out.

A few questions.... :?

I am looking for a good GPS program....
Here are 2 I am looking at.

Which seems pretty good. A bit expensive, but has all of North America.

It's cheap, seems good, but only maps for Canada.
If you buy the US maps, which you have to buy 2 separate map packs, which cost more then the other one in the long run.
Although I only need Canada right now, but would be nice to have all just in case. :wink:

Also looking for a good notes, calender (like ) and contact programs.

Update:
Uh-Oh, it seems Apple is not allowing right now! :shock: :evil:
I need categories have to many numbers and such.
Plus I like to call up the month and have icons that I can see at a glance.
Might have to wait on that one?
However the notes and Contact programs should be around.

Any ideas or favs out there?

Thanks for the help.....
iphone noob.

Postby Crud » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:02 pm

Boy the looks sweet ass! :D
.. but no info on release date and pricing yet.
:(

Troll

Postby Rommel » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:23 pm

Postby Crud » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:27 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The barracks