[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - I'M BACK!

I'M BACK!

A place to shoot the breeze.

I'M BACK!

Postby Ssgt.Slag » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:28 am

Re: I'M BACK!

Postby lieutenant_JAK » Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:16 am

Postby Ssgt.Slag » Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:25 am

Postby UW Ness » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:18 pm

Postby Ze Juden » Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:10 pm

Consequences dictate
Our course of action
And it doesnt matter whats right.
Its only wrong if you get caught.

Postby Corny Brooks » Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:34 pm

ImageImage

Postby Crud » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:49 pm

Wow.. you have been AFK for a bit there! :o

Welcome back.
If you look through the topics in the DOD section you will see the unfortunate demise of our lovely DOD server.
It was a very very sad day in hell.... snifff! :(

It changed to TF2, but nobody played on it as well...

So right now we have people playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2, L4D 2, TF2, WAW, DOD (still some of us), and others.
I myself have been playing a lot of Torchlight! :D

So just check your friends list and see what people are up too. :wink:

Hope to see ya in game soon and WELCOME back!
:twisted:

Postby Coca-Cola » Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:19 pm

iam on dod, l4d2 since i cant run bc2

Postby Verman » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:15 am

Hey there Slag. How's it hang'n.

It was just not cost effective to pay for an empty server. There are just so many games out these days. I think alot of us are going to bfbc2 for now. EA has had a real ruf startup with the game. But, hopefully they will have all the bugs out soon.
The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

George Carlin

Postby billy_pilgrim » Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:25 am

sup slaggster! as in your town on the weekend, good band at the Arlington :D

im still playing dod and dod:s juden and i are often on a gungame server, good training for all the weapons :D

i think steam is to blame pumping out tons of games, flooding the market, making all the ADHD types play games WITHOUT their clan. *sniff* lol
If u have 13 ice cubes and i have 38, how many pancakes will fit on my roof?
Answer: Purple, coz aliens dont wear hats !!!!!

Postby Sparky » Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:43 am

I've had enough of Steam,, but I can't get enough of "Fallen Earth" right now,,
do miss the great DOD ing times we had together though.Maybe one day something will bring us together again >

Postby Crud » Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:35 pm

Postby Major Catastrophe » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:33 pm

Postby DOZER » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:37 pm

Postby POW Giggles » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:59 am

Welcome back Slag, was uber fun to knife ya again babe. Look forward to many more to come. Dont let that evil Major pull you into their demon games. :twisted:

Next

Return to The barracks