[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Anyone can play sc2 beta in comp stomp mode

Anyone can play sc2 beta in comp stomp mode

A place to shoot the breeze.

Anyone can play sc2 beta in comp stomp mode

Postby Panzerschrek » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:58 am

http://teknogods.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2106

-Basically you torrent the beta installation files, install, run it to update, close it.

(No link, sorry. I didnt need to cause I bought a cd from the Philippines for $1 when I visited)

-Then download and install this launcher into your sc2 beta directory:

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5409529 ... Launcher_2

-Then you download and install this launcher/AI into your sc2 beta directory:

http://start1g.ovh.net/~waremu/release/0.27.exe

-Then you download and unzip this AI into your "sc2beta/AI/(name of AI folder)":

http://sc2.nibbits.com/assets/starcrack-ai/files/88/get

-Then you download some maps and place them into your "sc2beta/maps":

http://sc2.nibbits.com/maps/

-Now run the Starcraft II - Beta Launcher.exe file, select a map, select an AI, select your opponents, and comp stomp.

Postby Pvt_Go » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:39 pm

is the comp even in hard mode?
im in the SC2BETA, but the A.I. there is "very easy"...
anyone here in the beta wanna scim??
"In peace sons bury their fathers; in war fathers bury their sons..."

Postby Panzerschrek » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:52 pm

It's not that difficult, but you could go 1v2+ comps to make it hard. Those of us that can't get into the beta have no choice anyway lol.

Postby The Advent » Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:52 pm

April Fools?

Postby lieutenant_JAK » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:57 pm

I just reinstalled Starcraft and Broodwar last week. I've been going through the campaign without using cheats... I'm hoping to recieve a betakey eventually...

Postby Panzerschrek » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:27 pm

Postby Pvt_Go » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:03 pm

anyone else in the SC2 beta playing? add me. lets get some 2v2!
burnchild at hotmail.com

Postby Panzerschrek » Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:19 pm

And for those of you who are on the beta and get to send out invites, please remember your friend Panzerschrek!

Postby Pvt_Go » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:55 am

if i get another one, will definitely send you one!? :roll:

Postby lieutenant_JAK » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:21 am

if you get to invite someone invite me! you're favorite... umm... your favorite... Just send me an invite anyways! It's Lieutenant JAK!

Return to The barracks