[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
www.powdod.com - View topic - Help blocking uTorrent

Help blocking uTorrent

A place to shoot the breeze.

Help blocking uTorrent

Postby UW Ness » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:36 pm

Postby Bib Fortuna » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:17 pm

"But then an even greater force emerged, “the un,” and “the un” un-Nazi’d the world, forever!"

Postby xKaMIkaZex » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:50 pm

Postby Marle » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:43 pm

Postby Kanadian » Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:37 pm

Postby UW Ness » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:41 pm

I usually just go into his room and quit uTorrent if they aren't home, or sneak in when they are home, but his girlfriend spends a lot of time in their room with the door closed, I don't really talk to her very much but I don't want to sneak in when she's in there sleeping or doing something. And the router is in his room. But anyway, the settings in the router should block it, but it doesn't, and I don't know why. The easiest for me would be to just block it in router settings, then he can leave it going pretty much all the time (I do it too, but he doesn't play games or anything) so I can easily turn it off from my comp when I want to play, and turn it back on when I'm done.

I know uTorrent has a scheduler or something, will that make it so it will automatically stop at certain times or something? It'd be fine if I could set that up so it would stop from like 3pm til 1am.

Troll

Postby Rommel » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:39 pm

It does have a scheduler and if I remember right you can tell it a speed for times aswell.

As for your router, would need to know the model for detailed instructions. Some nerd you are.

Postby UW Ness » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:54 pm

I'm still at work and will be busy later tonight, but I'll get the model number shortly and post up.

Postby xKaMIkaZex » Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:41 pm

Can't really help with the router, but if you want some lessons on how to creep the hell out of his girlfriend so she stops coming over then you sir, have come to the right man.

Postby Hitman » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:16 pm

Postby BUMCastrator » Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:37 pm

You should have called me earlier, I'll be over with my bat

Postby billy_pilgrim » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:24 pm

i agree with kami, stab him in the face LOL
If u have 13 ice cubes and i have 38, how many pancakes will fit on my roof?
Answer: Purple, coz aliens dont wear hats !!!!!

Postby Pvt_Go » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:20 am

staple gun his ethernet cord or put a push pin through it.. that should stop his torrent and all other internet functions lol :twisted:
"In peace sons bury their fathers; in war fathers bury their sons..."

Return to The barracks